50 Cent hits a new low in his obsession with Diddy. Finally getting called out by his own fans

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i didnt really get the impression 50 cares about her either
Don't play with a Man's family no matter what they're going through.

But I guess he did the same when he was attacking Ross.

But dam prostitution is a different level of disrespect compared to a tell-all book

Last edited:

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
Ok and the devil has words for pimps to.

We don't like bisexual minor loving drugging pimps brother. Please accept it. We don't care what happens to diddy anymore and we don't care who fukks with him even if it's every day.

Why can't you accept that.

Word is she was an industry pass around before she got with 50 cent. 50 simped and tried to turn a ho into a housewife. Sounds like she went back to her old ways. 50 looks the sucker in this situation.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Word is she was an industry pass around before she got with 50 cent. 50 simped and tried to turn a ho into a housewife. Sounds like she went back to her old ways. 50 looks the sucker in this situation.
50 is def a sucker. He was really in love with her. That’s why he crashed out and had that domestic charge put on him. You don’t go ballistic destroying her property and hitting her if on some level you are not hurt. Your not hurt if you don’t care.

Meanwhile Puff just casually put her on the ho payroll.

All of his Stan’s were :mjlol: When he took Ross’s baby mom on a shopping spree.

When others would point out that Ross does not care because they are no longer together the Stan’s would say oh no. It’s super disrespectful. Curtis won the beef

Now we have Puffy literally taking his baby mother and putting her on the blade. Whoring her out. Now it’s “I don’t think Curtis really cares about that”

:francis:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
This x1000.

Diddy took 50 baby momma and turned her into a prostitute. Bad idea.

50 ain’t gonna stop until Diddy dead or doing life in prison.
50 been going at diddy since the gun on the table incident at diddy's office...

yall think this is new lol

this "beef" is over 20 years old

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm in my 40s I don't think like a kid anymore. I don't care if diddy is clowned on instagram for trafficking the mother of his rivals child. The guy who drugs minors, blackmails his friends, exploits people and traffics women is being dragged and there's nothing wrong with it.