50 Cent Performs ''Many Men'' With Altered Donald Trump ''GRODT'' Cover Art After Assasination Attempt, Not Performing at GOP Convention This Week

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
He's actually gonna perform Many Men at political part National Convention

Somewhere along the way we entered a strange timeline

I'm looking forward to the historic performance though

Rappers aren’t always the best to get political views from, he’s rich so he’s gonna go with what makes him money. He was a bush supporter so this doesn’t surprise me :manny:

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
50 cent is a opportunist. If he think it’s going to make a few dollars regardless of the situation he is all for it. The more you talk about it the more he is going to keep it going.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Rappers aren’t always the best to get political views from, he’s rich so he’s gonna go with what makes him money. He was a bush supporter so this doesn’t surprise me :manny:
Being a Bush supporter was incredibly taboo until Trump - then the uniparty lines were clear. Trump has more support among entertainers than Bush did, aside from the country music segment

but I don't trust American politics and I think they are all on the same team in some way, and the rest is American theatre

They all look quite chummy, like wives have been shared :scust:

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Being a Bush supporter was incredibly taboo until Trump - then the uniparty lines were clear. Trump has more support among entertainers than Bush did, aside from the country music segment

but I don't trust American politics and I think they are all on the same team in some way, and the rest is American theatre

They all look quite chummy, like wives have been shared :scust:

Politics is all games and they’re all in it at the end of the day. I don’t believe much cause the way things are bad now both of the parties should be doing stuff to better for citizens. It’s like they’re both on crash out mode. It’s all blurred.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
50 got a song with Tekashi too.

Never liked his music like that, and now I can ignore it altogether

Taco

All Star
Daps
All publicity is good publicity, even if it’s dysfunctional. This is the world we live in.
Please stop saying this. Rape/pedophilia publicity is never good publicity even if you ain’t do that shyt.

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
It's official

50 Cent is not attending

TMZ just reported it

SeglNEZ.png