5 more days till Ramadan is done

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
You've got to be one of the dumbest posters on this whole site @Jesus Shuttlesworth . Napoleon didn't need to turn this thread in to a debate but you're also showing yourself to be a dunbass

What do you mean? I'm a Christian who believes the Bible word for word. Right? :mjpls:

Don't step into a thread on Islam with ignorance, because you will be educated, no matter how much fools hate knowledge.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
What do you mean? I'm a Christian who believes the Bible word for word. Right? :mjpls:

You're sitting her arguing that the Quran is more accurate than the latest scientific books. Are you retarded? :mindblown:

Believe what you want to believe, but your whole argument is beyond stupid

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
You're sitting her arguing that the Quran is more accurate than the latest scientific books. Are you retarded? :mindblown:

Believe what you want to believe, but your whole argument is beyond stupid

Spoken like a man who has never read the Quran. You shouldn't come into these threads because you NEVER know what you're talking about. :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
IF the Quran was a science book. :shaq2: Did you really just type that? :dead:

You have no argument at all. I mean literally. I say this, you say "I don't know."

And now you're arguing as though the Quran is a science book to try to prove your non-existent point. You are so confused it's funny. :russ:

My non-science book is more scientifically correct than your science book. Again, you need to study, friend. You're embarrassing yourself.

Oh. So you admit that its claims on anything that we know in the modern world is ultimately irrelevant and outdated. :obama:

Thanks. :heh:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Spoken like a man who has never read the Quran. You shouldn't come into these threads because you NEVER know what you're talking about. :russ:

I'm not sure if you're being purposely obtuse or you really believe what you're saying. @Napoleon was wrong in entering this thread just to shyt on Islamic beliefs, but he clearly presented a logical argument while everything you said was stupid. Time and time again you prove me right in believing you're an idiot

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The irony is the real Napoleon was a Muslim when he died

017-Why-did-you-tell-me.jpg

:usure:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Napoleon , I share most of your skepticism about religion. But atheists who wear their beliefs on their sleeves are just as bad as religious people who do the same, let these nikkas cook, man, whats it to you?

:yeshrug:

Its an easy target. :ehh::lolbron:

Plus, whats wrong with challenging people on what they claim to be true? They should be prepared for this. This is the entire point.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I'm not sure if you're being purposely obtuse or you really believe what you're saying. @Napoleon was wrong in entering this thread just to shyt on Islamic beliefs, but he clearly presented a logical argument while everything you said was stupid. Time and time again you prove me right in believing you're an idiot

Everything I said was stupid because you said so? I'll take that as a compliment, breh. :heh:

If you think worlds being created by magic firecrackers and the lives of whales and chicken wings having more value than humans, then by all means, keep believing that. :manny:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Like ramadan being bullshyt? :leostare:

Listen, I'm one of the most anti-religious people on this site. I think all religion is bullshyt and has had a negative impact on the progress of human progress. I think anyone who takes any book written by men that describes something can't be describe is naive at best.

But Ramadan is not something I really have anything against. It's one of the few religious things I don't mind giving a pass to. You're supposed to deprive yourself to get a better understanding of self and others who are not as fortunate. This predates Islam, yes, and it can also be done without being a Muslim or believing God mandates you to, but that doesn't mean I'm going to shyt on a noble concept.

My only issue with Ramadan is that a lot of Muslims I've encountered or read on the internet employ the "religious loophole" to it, but that's more an issue with the followers and not the idea behind it.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Everything I said was stupid because you said so? I'll take that as a compliment, breh. :heh:

If you think worlds being created by magic firecrackers and the lives of whales and chicken wings having more value than humans, then by all means, keep believing that. :manny:

The irony in all of this is that you've been citing our lack of knowledge and then you post some bullshyt like this. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time with you
tumblr_mgc3xpp2NF1s15sl9o1_400.gif