5 more days till Ramadan is done

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
@MAKAVELI25 What debate? You haven't even said anything at all. :heh:

The little you did say was immediately dismissed due to complete irrelevancy because, as usual, you had no clue what you were even talking about. :heh:

It's obvious you've already chosen sides but that doesn't mean you have to agree with nonsense. Your boy said chicken wings are just as amazing a creation as human beings and you :cape: in here co-signing. Don't get mad at me for that. You did that, homie. :umad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Oh trust me, we KNOW you don't have a stance on it. :heh:

That's why you're being laughed at. You're discussing the creation of the universe and you admittedly don't have a stance on it.

I told you, you figure out how God did it, then marvel at it.

And I'm not a Christian, you and @MAKAVELI25 are just both V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W. :russ:

You 2 should hang out together. Adult supervised of course. Wouldn't want you accidentally hurting yourselves. :heh:

What does me knowing (or not) how the universe was created have anything to do with proving that Allah exists, OR even exists according to the Islamic tradition...and even further, as a sunni or shia...or Ahmadi...:troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The quran and islam was the best thing going for ANYBODY when it was revealed and continues to be today. Only now that man is able to scientifically comprehend parts of the quran we have grown arrogant and believe we no longer need. People like Napoleon are living their live's purpose to be a sign to us and nothing more. He doesn't realize how allah has taught us how he has destroyed those before us and put us in their place to see how we would behave. He still doesn't realize that without islam all of your glorified atheist thinkers would still be bragging about a 6000 pound computer and how much memory it has at 4 MB's

Im not mad at him though. It's not within @Napoleon 's programming to be able to harm us :troll:

Pretty sure Alan Turing did more for computation and the evolution of boolean logic than you did.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
We appreciate the haters :smugfavre:

:salute: akhis

Eid gon be :shaq: in time for the weekend

wait did I break my fast??

:damn: :lupe:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
So...we can talk about it.

Thats all I'm saying. When we start to act like some things are free from inquiry, thats what gets us into trouble.

I know. I love to get into discussions with theists.
But some atheists rather fall back like the dude with the Eagles avatar.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
lol@trying to force people to have a debate with you
What a sad ass life some of u people lead..
U want a discussion..go start your own thread..

A Muslim may start a thread talking bout.."hey i just gave food,clothes and money to a homeless family down the street" and some idiot gonna come in with a buncha lengthy paragraphs full of hate.

Let em have their thread breh..go make friends somewhere