5 more days till Ramadan is done

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Word? Whats your view on slavery? :leostare:

:snoop: You are really, REALLY embarrassing yourself. I just want you to know that. :pachaha:

What's your view on the creation of the universe? :dwillhuh:

I know you believe in magic but wouldn't that require a magician? Was it an invisible magician? Please tell me what I should drop my knowledge in exchange of...

All hail firecrackers! :blessed:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
:yeshrug:

Its an easy target. :ehh::lolbron:

Plus, whats wrong with challenging people on what they claim to be true? They should be prepared for this. This is the entire point.

There are some atheist like that who don't think they should speak up about people spreading religious lies.
Its the whole "you believe what you want to believe, I believe what I want to believe" saying.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
The irony in all of this is that you've been citing our lack of knowledge and then you post some bullshyt like this. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time with you
tumblr_mgc3xpp2NF1s15sl9o1_400.gif

You did this last time. Came in with no knowledge and embarrassed yourself. But they say black people don't read. You clearly didn't read the thread. So bounce. You brought nothing to the convo and you'll take nothing from the convo. Only thing you've told me is you STILL don't know what it is you're talking about. :heh:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
:snoop: You are really, REALLY embarrassing yourself. I just want you to know that. :pachaha:

I know you believe in magic but wouldn't that require a magician? Was it an invisible magician? Please tell me what I should drop my knowledge in exchange of...

facepalm.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Creation of the universe? I don't have a stance on that.

Your christianity claims god did it.

How did god do it?

Your bible also says that god was cool with slavery.

So... :leostare:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Listen, I'm one of the most anti-religious people on this site. I think all religion is bullshyt and has had a negative impact on the progress of human progress. I think anyone who takes any book written by men that describes something can't be describe is naive at best.

But Ramadan is not something I really have anything against. It's one of the few religious things I don't mind giving a pass to. You're supposed to deprive yourself to get a better understanding of self and others who are not as fortunate. This predates Islam, yes, and it can also be done without being a Muslim or believing God mandates you to, but that doesn't mean I'm going to shyt on a noble concept.

My only issue with Ramadan is that a lot of Muslims I've encountered or read on the internet employ the "religious loophole" to it, but that's more an issue with the followers and not the idea behind it.

So whats wrong with talking about this?

Jews do this too with the whole "I can't work on the sabbath" thing :troll:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
The Quran says the moon has its own light, not that it reflects light from the sun.

Sura 71:16

Lets keep going breh. :usure:

"And made the moon therein a [reflected] light and made the sun a burning lamp?"

I didnt know you spoke arabic brother, kudos. Keep going :yes:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There are some atheist like that who don't think they should speak up about people spreading religious lies.
Its the whole "you believe what you want to believe, I believe what I want to believe" saying.

So...we can talk about it.

Thats all I'm saying. When we start to act like some things are free from inquiry, thats what gets us into trouble.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Creation of the universe? I don't have a stance on that.

Your christianity claims god did it.

How did god do it?

Your bible also says that god was cool with slavery.

So... :leostare:

Oh trust me, we KNOW you don't have a stance on it. :heh:

That's why you're being laughed at. You're discussing the creation of the universe and you admittedly don't have a stance on it.

I told you, you figure out how God did it, then marvel at it.

And I'm not a Christian, you and @MAKAVELI25 are just both V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W. :russ:

You 2 should hang out together. Adult supervised of course. Wouldn't want you accidentally hurting yourselves. :heh:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
So whats wrong with talking about this?

Jews do this too with the whole "I can't work on the sabbath" thing :troll:

You said Ramadan is bullshyt, I merely gave you my opinion. If you want to make a thread about how some Muslims employ loopholes around Ramadan, I'll be right there with you.

What exactly is wrong with fasting to understand self or gain understanding of the hunger and thirst the less fortunate experience everyday? That's a noble endeavour to me.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
The quran and islam was the best thing going for ANYBODY when it was revealed and continues to be today. Only now that man is able to scientifically comprehend parts of the quran we have grown arrogant and believe we no longer need. People like Napoleon are living their live's purpose to be a sign to us and nothing more. He doesn't realize how allah has taught us how he has destroyed those before us and put us in their place to see how we would behave. He still doesn't realize that without islam all of your glorified atheist thinkers would still be bragging about a 6000 pound computer and how much memory it has at 4 MB's

Im not mad at him though. It's not within @Napoleon 's programming to be able to harm us :troll:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Ey, I'm done though. :heh:

Ramada Mubarak to my akhs. :salute:

Just wanted to have some fun with the little man but it wasn't as fun as I thought. Kinda like playing Madden on rookie. :manny:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Oh trust me, we KNOW you don't have a stance on it. :heh:

That's why you're being laughed at. You're discussing the creation of the universe and you admittedly don't have a stance on it.

I told you, you figure out how God did it, then marvel at it.

And I'm not a Christian, you and @MAKAVELI25 are just both V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W. :russ:

You 2 should hang out together. Adult supervised of course. Wouldn't want you accidentally hurting yourselves. :heh:

Breh, stop tagging me. I'm done arguing with your retarded ass, Atleast if you had any logic to your thought process we'd have something to debate