5 more days till Ramadan is done

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:snoop: why are you guys feeding the troll :why: he's obviously just trying to get a rise out of you so why bother?
Anyway for me ramadans been pretty good, mom was up here for the beginning so we had regular suhurs and iftaars :blessed: after she left though I must admit I fell off :snoop: I'm probably not going to finish the Quran again (on the 17th juz). But on the bright side I did stop cursing and saying other bad words.
I think one thing about Ramadan is you learn that you are stronger than your hunger and your baser impulses.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
:snoop: why are you guys feeding the troll :why: he's obviously just trying to get a rise out of you so why bother?
Anyway for me ramadans been pretty good, mom was up here for the beginning so we had regular suhurs and iftaars :blessed: after she left though I must admit I fell off :snoop: I'm probably not going to finish the Quran again (on the 17th juz). But on the bright side I did stop cursing and saying other bad words.
I think one thing about Ramadan is you learn that you are stronger than your hunger and your baser impulses.

I feel you, akh. 100%. But trust me, this troll @Napoleon isn't getting a rise out of me in the least. :heh:

I see him spew ignorant hatred all the time on this site and just decided to challenge him on his lack of knowledge. I don't even normally talk about religion but I've been studying a lot more recently and just in that mood.

But there is no need to get upset with this clown. I'm armed with truth, his best answer is "I don't know", the essence of ignorance. If anything, I'm being a bit of a bully.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Is Allah supposed to be impressed with your inability to do very simple shyt? :pachaha::mjpls:

I'm even disappointed in you. :usure::huhldup::dahell:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I feel you, akh. 100%. But trust me, this troll @Napoleon isn't getting a rise out of me in the least. :heh:

I see him spew ignorant hatred all the time on this site and just decided to challenge him on his lack of knowledge. I don't even normally talk about religion but I've been studying a lot more recently and just in that mood.

But there is no need to get upset with this clown. I'm armed with truth, his best answer is "I don't know", the essence of ignorance. If anything, I'm being a bit of a bully.

Yes. An outdated book. :shaq2:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Yes. An outdated book. :shaq2:

"Outdated" book that contains science beyond your best researcher's comprehension. And it's not even a science book! :umad:

Everything you know today will be outdated in 50 years. Spitting 2013 science in 2063 will be like spitting 1963 science today. You represent a phase. Islam has been around since the beginning of time.

http://news.sciencemag.org/2013/02/shhh-ants-are-talking

The "outdated" book you spoke of taught us this 1400 years ago. :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"Outdated" book that contains science beyond your best researcher's comprehension. And it's not even a science book! :umad:

Everything you know today will be outdated in 50 years. Spitting 2013 science in 2063 will be like spitting 1963 science today. You represent a phase. Islam has been around since the beginning of time.

http://news.sciencemag.org/2013/02/shhh-ants-are-talking

The "outdated" book you spoke of taught us this 1400 years ago. :russ:

Yeah. Thats the point.

Science is predicated on being outdated. Thats how you learn things..

The Quran on the other hand makes objective statements about the future and still clings to them even when dismissed.

If the Quran WAS a "science" book, then yeah, you all would be defending bronze age bullshyt.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Yeah. Thats the point.

The Quran on the other hand makes objective statements about the future and still clings to them even when dismissed.

If the Quran WAS a "science" book, then yeah, you all would be defending bronze age bullshyt.

IF the Quran was a science book. :shaq2: Did you really just type that? :dead:

You have no argument at all. I mean literally. I say this, you say "I don't know."

And now you're arguing as though the Quran is a science book to try to prove your non-existent point. You are so confused it's funny. :russ:

My non-science book is more scientifically correct than your science book. Again, you need to study, friend. You're embarrassing yourself.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
IF the Quran was a science book. :shaq2: Did you really just type that? :dead:

You have no argument at all. I mean literally. I say this, you say "I don't know."

And now you're arguing as though the Quran is a science book to try to prove your non-existent point. You are so confused it's funny. :russ:

My non-science book is more scientifically correct than your science book. Again, you need to study, friend. You're embarrassing yourself.

You've got to be one of the dumbest posters on this whole site @Jesus Shuttlesworth . Napoleon didn't need to turn this thread in to a debate but you're also showing yourself to be a dumbass

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Yeah. Thats the point.

149-Islamic-School-picture-650x486.jpg