5 months later, Final Fantasy 15 basicaly came and went... when did Square Enix lose the magic?

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I personally thought it was a great game, but needed a lot more fleshing out when it came to the characters and needed to tell the story in a more cohesive and accessible manner. Kingsglaive and Brotherhood are dope, but those shouldn't have been necessary to watch, and I think if you didn't watch either, you missed out on some details. The DLC for Gladio was dope, and you even get some story on Cor.

FFXV hasn't come and gone, that game is incredibly popular in the cosplay community lately, all the girls are cosplaying as either Cindy or Prompto. (They're also collectively busting nuts over Gladio and Ignis... Noct is ironically the least popular but still loved) I guess it depends on where you look, though. The gaming community moved onto Nier, Horizon and Breath of The Wild a few months later, and Persona 5 is the focus right now. It's only natural that XV is gonna lose a bit of attention once the game came out, but it'll come back once Episode Prompto comes out in June.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I discussed FFXV at length in the OT and basically after I beat it and looked back at everything I knew the game was going to be very polarizing because of how different the first and second half are. In all seriousness I think the game is ok, it just had a lot of execution issues that I can't get over. I fully understand why people love and why some hate it. It's just one of those games.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That fight was the biggest fukk-up in the entire game. :mjlol: The camera, the framerate and the complete absence of difficulty. :bryan:

It was the most obvious example of the game trying far more than it could possibly achieve. shyt was horrendous.
Yeah, while you praise on rails set pieces in other games:martin:

Don't quote me anymore :camby:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything "came and went" nowadays according to people.

Ole microwave ass nikkaz.

But frfr it was an 8/10 games. Really picked up at the end, but definitely not one of the best in the series.

you tripping

i can name you 10+ games since development started on this game that impacted the culture way more than ff15 ... just wasnt that nice

persona 5 getting better scores and hype than ff15, that would sound ridiculous a couple of years ago ...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
you tripping

i can name you 10+ games since development started on this game that impacted the culture way more than ff15 ... just wasnt that nice

persona 5 getting better scores and hype than ff15, that would sound ridiculous a couple of years ago ...

no one was arguing this :dahell: