[5/29/22] All Elite Wrestling: Double or Nothing IV

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Before anyone says it, I'm not :umad: , but what's the point of putting the title on punk if, at some point, he doesn't turn heel and a babyface doesn't point out the irony of him being the old guy from Up North coming in and taking the shine off the younger talent?

The story is RIGHT THERE and perfect to lean into with the right person opposite Punk.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Before anyone says it, I'm not :umad: , but what's the point of putting the title on punk if, at some point, he doesn't turn heel and a babyface doesn't point out the irony of him being the old guy from Up North coming in and taking the shine off the younger talent?

The story is RIGHT THERE and perfect to lean into with the right person opposite Punk.
They really should've waited to Chicago to put the belt on Punk...and on the flipside, if they're gonna do it NOW he should've cheated

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps

they have nobody lined up for that maybe ricky starks but they never push him , mjf the other choice and they already did that feud :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It just takes away from what AEW was supposedly built on to me....I understood Jericho being champion out the gate but I thought this was where we were gonna start building new faces for the American mainstream audience....outside of Hangman and to a lesser extent Kenny, the main belt has alluded all of these people...

Now they're further away in the back awaiting the next splash signing to push them farther down the ladder....

You may be right…

But it seems like there’s always 2 crowds, the; “look they signed these outsider guys but since they ain’t champs they flopping and failing” crowd or the “great they gave this no one a push/title who is he and why should I care” crowd

Something has to give! Lol

But like buddy said above in the overalls grande scheme most of the time their home guys been winning all the matches

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
They really should've waited to Chicago to put the belt on Punk...and on the flipside, if they're gonna do it NOW he should've cheated

Chicago would've been the smart thing to do. I get this is the biggest show of their year, but it would've made sense to hold it off.

they have nobody lined up for that maybe ricky starks but they never push him , mjf the other choice and they already did that feud :francis:

Ricky would be a bold, but honestly good choice. Breh can hold his own on the mic with most and wouldn't look out of place.

Just need to commit to pushing him and letting him shine.

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
With the exceptions of the Death Triangle vs House of Black and Bucks vs Hardys, this show was feeling somewhat lacking. Then the Anarcy 10 man went on and gave the show a much needed jolt of energy and excitement. It was a complete car crash and had everybody in the theater hyped for the first time. Then the 3 way tag was really great especially considering they followed the 10 man match. Punk/Hangman was a really good main event even with the terrible Punk buckshot lariat attempts and the predictable winner.

The tag matches carried this show by far and for 25 bucks, I enjoyed it even though I haven't watched AEW in a long time. The wack stuff didn't linger too long and the best stuff was really good. Anarchy in the Arena, Tag title match, and HoB/Death Triangle were the best parts of the show for me.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How is the Rebel wrestling these days? Is he botching or is he holding up?

2 tonight but he’s the champ

I guess we going from “ahahahaha Punk came back to wrestle Darby” to now “ahahahaha Punk is Champ”

Some folks gonna feel some opposite way no matter what Punk does lol