Alaskan
Daps
Double post, trying to edit my last one to include Shaq's quote

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
I think the belt should go Punk - Eddie - Dragon in the next 18 months.

Put literally anyone except present-day selfish fukk up Eddie Kingston in the middle slot and I'm with you. I would reach Triple H levels of irrational hatred of the guy if the current version of his character won the belt. Dude needs a character arc where he actually works on his mistakes instead of just acknowledging them and repeating them over and over again before I can be okay with him winning the belt.

I will never understand what most fans see in his current character no matter how many times people explain it to me.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And all their splash signings have gagged it in big matches - Ruby lost to Britt a billion times now, TOni lost, Keith & Swerve lost, so on and so forht. Just nothing but promises right now

But those big signings you mentioned all lost to to people that AEW built up. Isn't that ultimately what you'd want to see from a new promotion?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Enjoyed the show - they did a bit of everything.

MJF actually showed up and did the job, but where do we go from here? :ehh:

Eddie Kingston's promo on the pre-show was mind-blowingly good.

Called Stokely managing Jade the day he got released :obama:

The 'Wild Thing'/ New Jack homage was outstanding. :russ: Eddie walking down to the ring with a can of gas, looking like Nicholson in 'The Shining' was :picard:

Thunder Rosa and Deeb was Top 3 AEW Women's title match, since they started for me.

The crowd really came through for Ruby and Britt. I didn't care for the match going in, because they both seem to benefit from being led in matches, but they were way more fluid than I thought they would be.

Ingobernables with the Mexico/US branch :ohhh:

Ricky Starks rope walk is one of the most swagged out spots in wrestling today :wow:

Punk winning the big one :leon: They kept the storytelling simple to get there and took their time. Can't be mad at it.

Last edited:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
From Darby vs O'Reilly the show took a turn

Women's match was really good. Hope they feature Rosa more in the regular shows from now on.

Tag match was crazy. Baffled by the result, tho.

Anarchy in the arena lived up to its name :wow: Pure insanity.

And then another great match by Hangman, who leaves his reign with an impeccable string of defenses.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I thought it was an average show filled with some good matches and bad booking. :ld:

Good:
-Last quarter of the show. From the women's match on every match delivered. :ehh:
-Trios match. TK needs those belts like right fukkin now. :comeon: :ufdup:
-Athena. Great wrassler for the women's division. :ehh:
-The crowd: I gotta give it up to them for being hot throughout the night. But they were in Vegas so I guess I shouldn't expect less. :skip:
-LFI in this bytch. Bring in Dragon Lee (and maybe Kenny King). :ahh:

Bad:
-The dozens of botches. Holy shyt, I've never seen so many in one night. :picard: Mu fukkas musta been hungover. Don't do an entire week in Vegas, TK. :huhldup:
-Owen Hart winners. :scust: :francis:
-No new tag champs :shaq2:

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
AEW needs to learn that they don’t have to try to appease every single person. The WWE does that stuff where they cut matches like crazy out of nowhere, so AEW goes the opposite direction and has every single match they can possible :russ: :russ: It’s ok for some feuds to have their shyt the following dynamite episode, or have promo packages for them. That card was too damn long

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Something told me to take a smoke break during the 3 way tag. I see JP retained so I must've known:mjlol: