[5/29/22] All Elite Wrestling: Double or Nothing IV

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
It just takes away from what AEW was supposedly built on to me....I understood Jericho being champion out the gate but I thought this was where we were gonna start building new faces for the American mainstream audience....outside of Hangman and to a lesser extent Kenny, the main belt has alluded all of these people...

Now they're further away in the back awaiting the next splash signing to push them farther down the ladder....
And all their splash signings have gagged it in big matches - Ruby lost to Britt a billion times now, TOni lost, Keith & Swerve lost, so on and so forht. Just nothing but promises right now

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
3 out of 5 of AEW world champions have been former WWE guys. :hhh:

Lol…. They been around for 100 years. Kind unavoidable. I guess the nuance is they wasn’t homegrown though if that can count for something. Lol

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
3 out of 5 of AEW world champions have been former WWE guys.
This wrestling in 2022 and AEW is 3 years old, half of which was during Covid, give it some time. You can't just hot shot a bunch of no name 20 somethings and get to where AEW is now. You'd have a point if Dustin, the Giant and Jericho were the 3 ex-WWE champs, but Mox was primed and mega over, and Punk is Punk.