[5/29/22] All Elite Wrestling: Double or Nothing IV

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Punk sold this championship run by acting his ass off, especially when it came to showing how much the title meant something to him.

He disarmed Page with sheer agony and genuine disappointment worn on his face. The tears, the struggle, the excitement to hold the title.

You had so many moments where it hung by a thread, from the very beginning of this run, until the fortune to give him a win in the end.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Appearently this was their first million dollar house show according to Punk on the mic after PPV went off

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
AEW got some problems I think and this show is a microcosm of it all.

Hangman wasn't given a chance in his title reign. Treated like an afterhtought and then mercy killed.

TK piled up ALLLLLL these damn signings just to have em all gag it to the Elite buddies when it matters.

Meanwhile in WWE, Cody is being treated like Jesus on Day Three.

And now on top of that, your world champion is 2 months from 44

So it's like...that grass is greener shyt is looking pretty shaky Tony:beli:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
You may be right…. But lets not over exaggerate that and act like people on either side gonna care when Kip Sabian, Sonny Kiss, Yuki, Brock Anderson, and Luther go to WWE lol
It just takes away from what AEW was supposedly built on to me....I understood Jericho being champion out the gate but I thought this was where we were gonna start building new faces for the American mainstream audience....outside of Hangman and to a lesser extent Kenny, the main belt has alluded all of these people...

Now they're further away in the back awaiting the next splash signing to push them farther down the ladder....

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Punk sold this championship run by acting his ass off, especially when it came to showing how much the title meant something to him.

He disarmed Page with sheer agony and genuine disappointment worn on his face. The tears, the struggle, the excitement to hold the title.

You had so many moments where it hung by a thread, from the very beginning of this run, until the fortune to give him a win in the end.

Get a diary p*ssy