49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
That's what I hate about this site. All of you sensitive ass hypocritical nikkas take things out of context to stir up shyt for daps and reps.

You're pathetic, kill yourself.

naw mufukka, you said white women are unbelievable at their peak like they are just this mythical standard of beauty that we all should bow down to. shyt was pathetic. most white women look like shyt their entire lives. attractive people are not the norm and people who are 'unbelievable' are even more rare.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
He looks like one of them big nikkas that likes to get hit with the strapon.

1Zwx8_s-200x150.gif

Daps
naw mufukka, you said white women are unbelievable at their peak like they are just this mythical standard of beauty that we all should bow down to. shyt was pathetic. most white women look like shyt their entire lives. attractive people are not the norm and people who are 'unbelievable' are even more rare.

How about not inserting your personal beliefs into my statements.

broller

Veteran
Daps
She is in "med school" the same way other gold diggers are "in school" til they secure the bag.

If that were a Black woman, this thread would be nothing but replies about how clearly fake her body is. Face is beat too lowkey.

I'll agree she seems to be more about the status o being a doc than actually being a doc.

Yeah her face ain't great. Anytime you see a girl on IG with those filters you gotta subtract 2 points off her face