49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
One of them male nurses gonna get up in her guts? Or a butch female nurse gonna eat that cooch?

A strong tall black nurse gonna bring her that starbucks everyday and we take em to lunch. Then, the p*ssy is open. I'd not wish it on him though but we do fukk those residents. They have nobody to cry to, but us. Those doctors are mean to them.

broller

Veteran
Daps
I never understand CAC Women they are unbelievable at their peak but look at her mother and grandmother. They look like aged cottage cheese that got hit by Mayweather and Iron Mike a couple times.

Listen if you can't imagine fukking a Woman's mother or think about at time when her mother could be fukkable - Do not marry or have kids with that girl you will regret it.

Gonna be fukking until at least 60 years of age can't be with no Hagatha before that.

:dead:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
what kind of med school did she go to where she had time to travel, party, get fake ass/t*ts, and take dozens of model pics incessantly? Something strange going on
You do get time off between years and med students from money go on trips :yeshurg: shoot im in a social group right now with a lot of them (black though)
I must say finding a girl with a pretty face and nice body is pretty rare in med school though :patrice: especially a white girl maybe she got enhanced
Depending on her specialty I wouldn't really recommend dating/wifing a doctor in general they never have time for you

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
She is in "med school" the same way other gold diggers are "in school" til they secure the bag.

If that were a Black woman, this thread would be nothing but replies about how clearly fake her body is. Face is beat too lowkey.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She waist trains.

She'd have a nice body regardless, but her waist hip ratio is exaggerated due to the waist training.

Not only that breh. She got the fake tities, waist lipo and fat graft to hips and butt.

So he got him a eduacted instagram build a heffa.......yall know how some of these NFL kats get down.

Also no women dig for gold like white women.