49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: What. Alot of med school students still travel around, party and go on vacations. I actually know a pharmacist and a doctor one got ass shots and the other titties done before starting their careers.

Social media culture of envying others lifestyle affects everyone. Doctors imcluded

what kind of med school did she go to where she had time to travel, party, get fake ass/t*ts, and take dozens of model pics incessantly? Something strange going on

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just come on out the closet man. That's the first thing on your mind when you saw him :scust:
See us black people have what is known as "the third eye". I can see homies spirit and what he and his "pawg" dr. do behind closed doors. It aint pretty and it aint natural. You can tell she emasculates him (well not you, but black people with the vision can). You was doing so good too Ronnie, now I gotta slap you around like my bytch for a couple days.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
She pretty ..

But fukk wrong with her hips
full
I'm saying lol... Thought I was the only one who saw that... He must've not seen those recent Kim k pictures and what that's going to look like in a few years.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You do get time off between years and med students from money go on trips :yeshurg: shoot im in a social group right now with a lot of them (black though)
I must say finding a girl with a pretty face and nice body is pretty rare in med school though :patrice: especially a white girl maybe she got enhanced
Depending on her specialty I wouldn't really recommend dating/wifing a doctor in general they never have time for you

IDK something is off. And I've been seeing a lot of these doctors on social media like this