49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

Daps
Reppin
London
CypOHv4UoAEoovs.jpg

:troll:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
See us black people have what is known as "the third eye". I can see homies spirit and what he and his "pawg" dr. do behind closed doors. It aint pretty and it aint natural. You can tell she emasculates him (well not you, but black people with the vision can). You was doing so good too Ronnie, now I gotta slap you around like my bytch for a couple days.

You're a white faq. End of story :manny:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Med schools are standardized to some degree. If you graduate it generally doesn't matter where you do med school unless its some sort of really specialized field :\

It can matter for residency spots though. That and your standardized test scores

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
IDK something is off. And I've been seeing a lot of these doctors on social media like this

It definitely looks like she had sponsors for the past few years. Fam doesn't look wealthy, but yet she can afford to jetset while in med school?

Need to look up old Seeking Arrangement profiles in the Buffalo area.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
See us black people have what is known as "the third eye". I can see homies spirit and what he and his "pawg" dr. do behind closed doors. It aint pretty and it aint natural. You can tell she emasculates him (well not you, but black people with the vision can). You was doing so good too Ronnie, now I gotta slap you around like my bytch for a couple days.
:gucci:

Mango