49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
hahaha the salty replies

to be honest at this point I almost expect to see NFL players with white girls because that was pretty much was on the menu in college

white girls fetishize college football players and they go after them hardbody..
The biggest reason why Black chicks get brothas is because the NBA prospects rarely stay in college

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
She pretty ..

But fukk wrong with her hips
full
shyt is warped with photoshopping

broller

Veteran
Daps
what kind of med school did she go to where she had time to travel, party, get fake ass/t*ts, and take dozens of model pics incessantly? Something strange going on

Univ of Buffalo. I don't suspect it's a top tier school

Daps
I never understand CAC Women many could be [redacted for fake ass over reaching sensitive hoteps] at their peak but look at her mother and grandmother. They look like aged cottage cheese that got hit by Mayweather and Iron Mike a couple times.

Listen if you can't imagine fukking a Woman's mother or think about at time when her mother could be fukkable - Do not marry or have kids with that girl you will regret it.

Gonna be fukking until at least 60 years of age can't be with no Hagatha before that.

Last edited:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I never understand CAC Women they are unbelievable at their peak but look at her mother and grandmother. They look like aged cottage cheese that got hit by Mayweather and Iron Mike a couple times.

Listen if you can't imagine fukking a Woman's mother or think about at time when her mother could be fukkable - Do not marry or have kids with that girl you will regret it.

Gonna be fukking until at least 60 years of age can't be with no Hagatha before that.

One of the most c00nest things Ive ever heard on here