49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most these dudes don't even have women on here. This is why you are getting these dumb ass answers:mjlol:

These dudes act like these women couldn't consult where they can pick their own hours. :gucci: When you a have great income you call the shots.

And now waitresses are more intellectual than doctors. Man these nikkas need to stop:mjlol:

I guess they are very young, I don't know. They'll learn....

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like a BBL. Look at the way her sister looks. If you look at this girl's old pics she looks more like that.

Also her shape pops out MORE now than it did before despite losing weight. If fat deposited in a certain distribution before the weight loss it should have the sane distribution after, but it doesn't. Hence it was probably redistributed by a surgeon.

Broke it down like a doctor. lol.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Read my comment again fam. If you have a 100 mill networth, it does not matter if she's a doctor a waitress, whether you play football or not. If you end up relying on your woman after having that much money, well...

Your average woman with a career go to her job, then watch Netflix. So intellectually...

Financially, you're right, if you're a regular person, a career woman will help financially. But if you worth dozen of millions it does not matter. The difference between 10 million a year VS 100 K a year and 10 million a year VS 10 K a year is negligible. But as I said, if I'm settled for life, I'd take a more disposable woman with little income over a busy woman with an insignificant surplus of income.
I agree. If you truly are caking it ideally you'd want someone who will raise the kids and maintain the home.

The ideal of that type of girl would be someone who is educated but willing to be the housewife. I think Armstead's wife will end up working very little as a psychiatrist
Raise the kids and take care of the home.... WHAT THE fukk??

I'm worth 100 million, the maids are taking care of the home. And then it becomes do I want my dumb ass fukking waitress wife helping kids with the homework and life lessons and how to get money and basically all things........ Or my DOCTOR wife???

How is this even a comparison? nikka could have said executive assistant vs a doctor... they have 9-5 accountants... Put them vs a doctor. Damn.. An Army Captain or something.. nikka talking bout a goddamn birdbrain IHOP employee vs a goddamn doctor when it comes to raising your children and taking care of your home.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Most these dudes don't even have women on here. This is why you are getting these dumb ass answers:mjlol:

These dudes act like these women couldn't consult where they can pick their own hours. :gucci: When you a have great income you call the shots.

And now waitresses are more intellectual than doctors. Man these nikkas need to stop:mjlol:
Broad could not only make her own hours... She could open her own damn practice.... But lets take it a step further.... If YOU worth 100 million, then you could BOTH open a damn nationwide chain of practices, bringing you more money than you'd ever see in the NFL...

But marry the bytch from Hooters brehs...

Don't understand the point of marriage brehs..

broller

Veteran
Daps
Raise the kids and take care of the home.... WHAT THE fukk??

I'm worth 100 million, the maids are taking care of the home. And then it becomes do I want my dumb ass fukking waitress wife helping kids with the homework and life lessons and how to get money and basically all things........ Or my DOCTOR wife???

How is this even a comparison? nikka could have said executive assistant vs a doctor... they have 9-5 accountants... Put them vs a doctor. Damn.. An Army Captain or something.. nikka talking bout a goddamn birdbrain IHOP employee vs a goddamn doctor when it comes to raising your children and taking care of your home.

I'd rather my wife raise my kids than a nanny.

And the point being made is that 200K doesn't add much to 100 mil. The difference between 200K and 20K is negligible from a FINANCIAL standpoint.

Also lol at saying you can afford maids for the home but you acting like you can't afford a tutor.

And peep my post. I said the ideal is having an educated woman who is willing to be a housewife. I wasn't caping for some IHOP waitress.

What you'll see if you're around educated well off women is they still want a richer man than themselves to take care of them. The female doctors and lawyers whose husbands are not the breadwinners become resentful of the female doctors and lawyers whose husbands are caking it because the latter get to work fewer hours

broller

Veteran
Daps
Broad could not only make her own hours... She could open her own damn practice.... But lets take it a step further.... If YOU worth 100 million, then you could BOTH open a damn nationwide chain of practices, bringing you more money than you'd ever see in the NFL...

Why would you need a doctor wife to open up a chain of medical practices? You dont need an MD to do that.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

So what's the point of marriage? Making more money? Nope. I will take care of the bag. I don't need no woman for that if I got 100 mill.

If I got the bag like that aka 100 million, my wife ain't working no 9 to 5.

If I got that type of money, my klds are going to be raised by their mother, not a damn nanny. That woman of mine better cooks me food too everyday.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
So what's the point of marriage? Making more money? Nope. I will take care of the bag. I don't need no woman for that if I got 100 mill.

If I got that type of money, my klds are going to be raised by their mother, not a damn nanny. That woman of mine better cooks me food too everyday.
actually that is the point.. Building a FAMILY, wealth, land, knowledge... blah blah blah... That's why the rich force their children to marry other rich people... But not new rich, cause they don't want any idiot being in the family.. You also need to be a certain type of rich and powerful family too.

You not supposed to be marrying down. As a man, she needs to bring just as much to the situation. If I need a nanny and a maid cause you're too dumb and lazy, then what the fukk I need you for? Looks? Cause I'm lonely? We can just date. Be boyfriend and girlfriend for that.

For signing over your life in a contract, it should entail more than "love" and definitely more than how much time you able to chill at the crib
Why would you need a doctor wife to open up a chain of medical practices? You dont need an MD to do that.
No... And you don't need two hands in life, but it surely makes it easier right??

I mean why in the hell would a NFL player be opening doctor's offices? Who the fukk would go there? What medical team would be clamoring to work there? What knowledge does he have of opening one? Or of anything involving medicine?

But see when your BETTER HALF is a fukking doctor, you're already HALFWAY there. You bring your strength in money and combine with her knowledge and contacts and degrees and passion for the work, and make money TOGETHER. Money that you pass down to your kids. But more importantly, an industry to pass down to your kids. So they no longer need to be doctors or marry ones, cause they own their own practices... Now they can be free and clear to follow or marry their own powerful woman, and continue to pass more resources down....

But that goes back to the first part I responded to.... What marriage has always been about in the first place. Joining families for wealth and power consolidation

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

But to ask you something............. What if she says no? You want a wife or a slave?

She might simply say "We got the money, why the fukk I gotta stay home and be bored all goddamn day. You out and about. You making 100 million. You all over the country. You on tour. You balling. I gotta sit in the house, not even allowed to make my own money, ask you for every damn thing cause you the only one bringing in the bag, take care of these damn kids 90% of the time while you strolling in at 9-10pm.... And I gotta cook and clean this big fukking house with no help??? Bet you gonna get somebody to cut the grass though huh?"

Yea... She'll be fukking a new nikka in no time flat... AND taking half your shyt, alimony (since you forced her to not work) AND child support...

And this is why you don't marry down

broller

Veteran
Daps
actually that is the point.. Building a FAMILY, wealth, land, knowledge... blah blah blah... That's why the rich force their children to marry other rich people... But not new rich, cause they don't want any idiot being in the family.. You also need to be a certain type of rich and powerful family too.

You not supposed to be marrying down. As a man, she needs to bring just as much to the situation. If I need a nanny and a maid cause you're too dumb and lazy, then what the fukk I need you for? Looks? Cause I'm lonely? We can just date. Be boyfriend and girlfriend for that.

For signing over your life in a contract, it should entail more than "love" and definitely more than how much time you able to chill at the crib

No... And you don't need two hands in life, but it surely makes it easier right??

I mean why in the hell would a NFL player be opening doctor's offices? Who the fukk would go there? What medical team would be clamoring to work there? What knowledge does he have of opening one? Or of anything involving medicine?

But see when your BETTER HALF is a fukking doctor, you're already HALFWAY there. You bring your strength in money and combine with her knowledge and contacts and degrees and passion for the work, and make money TOGETHER. Money that you pass down to your kids. But more importantly, an industry to pass down to your kids. So they no longer need to be doctors or marry ones, cause they own their own practices... Now they can be free and clear to follow or marry their own powerful woman, and continue to pass more resources down....

But that goes back to the first part I responded to.... What marriage has always been about in the first place. Joining families for wealth and power consolidation

If you have the capital to own buildings and provide good opportunities you don't need an MD to open up medical buildings. Doctors don't go saying "well I need to work in an office so I better go pay rent to someone who is a doctor". All they want is someone who will offer them a good office with fair overhead. Does having an MD wife help? Sure. But if you have 100 milly you can hire a consultant to help you in building it and then once you have that knowledge you can pass it on. Not having an MD wife surely isn't a handicap analogous to having only one hand...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
If you have the capital to own buildings and provide good opportunities you don't need an MD to open up medical buildings. Doctors don't go saying "well I need to work in an office so I better go pay rent to someone who is a doctor". All they want is someone who will offer them a good office with fair overhead. Does having an MD wife help? Sure. But if you have 100 milly you can hire a consultant to help you in building it and then once you have that knowledge you can pass it on. Not having an MD wife surely isn't a handicap analogous to having only one hand...
BROTHER......

I'll say this again.. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO MARRY DOWN

Yes you can open your own shyt with NO wife. You don't even need a girlfriend... fukk it be a virgin...

But what's EASIER?? Doing it all alone with absolutely no desire nor knowledge and do it all yourself, from hiring those who know, to running things, to actually caring...........

OR.... have your highly trained, medical profession having, Ph. D earning, practicing WIFE take care of that, while you take care of football???

Again... We not talking about what you CAN do.. Plenty of these dummies seed up strippers, IG hoes, bum ass broads with no job, and those looking to come up on a check.

We talking about what you SHOULD do... You should be marrying someone of your stature or something comparable. No 100k isn't comparable to 100 million. But becoming a doctor is almost as hard as getting in the NFL. And unlike the NFL, you can be a doctor when you're 90, if you feel like it. It's not some profession that anybody can do.... Like waiting tables..

Apply this to everything. If you making 50k.... don't be wifing up chicks making 20k... Y'all not on the same level... And more important. SHE wouldn't do it for you. Rich women ain't wifing up a nikka cause he love them and got good dikk and they laugh together. Not if she got money and a career and you a bum ass nikka making 18 an hour... No no no

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Nikkas really going to the ends of the earth to justify their PAWGlust

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Upon more recent review ...

I really wish women understood the importance of maintaining a truly proportionate body through legit means and how THAT makes you truly attractive.
No one cares what you find important