49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Your article is behind a paywall. My point remains the same: most rich men marry women less rich than them. Men marrying richer women are rare. You'll find more men married to women less rich than them than the opposite.

You won't marry up because women do not marry down, except when they are settling down. The type of women you're dreaming of (the money maker type) don't marry down or equal. They have the same mentality as you, especially when they are beautiful. They want to use their beauy to climb the ladder, not to help you climb.

In most cases, if she marries down or equal, it just means she's settling down or marrying a gigolo. So she'll be frustrated.

Once again, for a Rothchild, a doctor is a bum too. LOL. If you're a multi-billionaire, marrying a doctor or a waitress is the same thing financially: to you, they are both bums. A multi -millionnaire or billionnaire is not marrying a doctor for her bag.

So yes, if Im' in that position, I'll take that beautiful waitress over an average doctor. Why? In both cases they are bums to you and you'll be saving the two of them.
Most people marry in their same social economic group. FACT. From the marriage statistics of the US govt. now you can look that up yourself but as I said. I’m good.

I won’t be marrying a bum bytch waitress nor anybody else not making around 70gs a year. You marry your broke maid and I’ll be in my power couple and let’s check in 10 years

this will probably be most of y’all in 5 though. My broad gonna be at work

peace

Last edited:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I’m glad you can’t read. Dude said he’d FORCE his wife to quit her job AND stay home all day with the kids.

I simply asked “and what if she don’t want to stay home” are you gonna force her like a slave....

I wasn't responding to dude, I was responding to you. Since you know how to read, read your own comment again.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Most people marry in their same social economic group. FACT. From the marriage statistics of the US govt. now you can look that up yourself but as I said. I’m good.

I won’t be marrying a bum bytch waitress nor anybody else not making around 70gs a year. You marry your broke maid and I’ll be in my power couple and let’s check in 10 years

this will probably be most of y’all in 5 though. My broad gonna be at work

peace

Good luck with your "power couple" :mjlol:

Peace.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She’s had a lot of work done. What should she really look like without all that work? Go look at her sister.