49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yes and no. You better be doing your thing cuz they won't tolerate deadbeats and their friends usually in their ear too. If I had to pick I'm picking the pro any day.
If you have enough money of your own, trust me you don't want a "pro" lol.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you have enough money of your own, trust me you don't want a "pro" lol.

A woman with a career? I'll take my chances with that over a do nothing broad who sits around the house does nothing and has nothing to bring to the table financially and intellectually.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
A woman with a career? I'll take my chances with that over a do nothing broad who sits around the house does nothing and has nothing to bring to the table financially and intellectually.
He was trying to make a joke that failed miserably.:francis: Pro=Prostitute

Yeah this new era of kids love ho's and marry them. Good to see he at least got him a chick doing something with their life.

I can't stand a broke funky ass begging bytch. It's all these rappers and athletes get with for the most part. Then cry when they are broke from it

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

Most women with a career have nothing to bring intellectually and financially.

And in this case, if you're a doctor, and if you value your woman on what they bring financially on the table, it does make sense to marry a doctor over a waitress.

However, if your networth is around 100 million, marrying a doctor or a waitress is basically the same thing. I'll take the woman that does not work 10+ hour a day.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most women with a career have nothing to bring intellectually and financially.

And in this case, if you're a doctor, and if you value your woman on what they bring financially on the table, it does make sense to marry a doctor over a waitress.

However, if your networth is around 100 million, marrying a doctor or a waitress is basically the same thing. I'll take the woman that does not work 10+ hour a day.

LOL, no it isn't.

Football players have very short careers for the most part and non-guaranteed contracts. Wha happens if Arik suffers a career ending injury next yea? What happens after football? Yea, no thanks to the waitress.

Also disagree with "Most women with a career have nothing to bring intellectually and financially"

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
LOL, no it isn't.

Football players have very short careers for the most part and non-guaranteed contracts. Wha happens if Arik suffers a career ending injury next yea? What happens after football? Yea, no thanks to the waitress.

Also disagree with "Most women with a career have nothing to bring intellectually and financially"

Read my comment again fam. If you have a 100 mill networth, it does not matter if she's a doctor a waitress, whether you play football or not. If you end up relying on your woman after having that much money, well...

Your average woman with a career go to her job, then watch Netflix. So intellectually...

Financially, you're right, if you're a regular person, a career woman will help financially. But if you worth dozen of millions it does not matter. The difference between 10 million a year VS 100 K a year and 10 million a year VS 10 K a year is negligible. But as I said, if I'm settled for life, I'd take a more disposable woman with little income over a busy woman with an insignificant surplus of income.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He was trying to make a joke that failed miserably.:francis: Pro=Prostitute

Yeah this new era of kids love ho's and marry them. Good to see he at least got him a chick doing something with their life.

I can't stand a broke funky ass begging bytch. It's all these rappers and athletes get with for the most part. Then cry when they are broke from it
I actually meant "professional" dummy.

If you have substantial amount of money, your role should be that you are taking the charge and being the bread maker of the family. Why would you want both of you to be working in that case?

Also, stats show when two professionals get together, clashes often happens, and their kids are often raised by babysitters/day care centers as they have no time. Why would you want this for your family?

broller

Veteran
Daps
Definitely agree.

Nobody knows what her area of study is, but I imagine it's more lucrative than simply part-time ig influencer.

Make sure she's got something going for her, to keep her from 100% leaning on you.

Equally yoked is a thing.

She's a psychiatry resident

broller

Veteran
Daps
She got more than just ass. I wonder if she had work done cuz that thing is phat.

Looks like a BBL. Look at the way her sister looks. If you look at this girl's old pics she looks more like that.

Also her shape pops out MORE now than it did before despite losing weight. If fat is deposited in a certain distribution before the weight loss it should have the same distribution after, but it doesn't. Hence it was probably redistributed by a surgeon.

Last edited:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Read my comment again fam. If you have a 100 mill networth, it does not matter if she's a doctor a waitress, whether you play football or not. If you end up relying on your woman after having that much money, well...

Your average woman with a career go to her job, then watch Netflix. So intellectually...

Financially, you're right, if you're a regular person, a career woman will help financially. But if you worth dozen of millions it does not matter. The difference between 10 million a year VS 100 K a year and 10 million a year VS 10 K a year is negligible. But as I said, if I'm settled for life, I'd take a more disposable woman with little income over a busy woman with an insignificant surplus of income.

If you have substantial amount of money, your role should be that you are taking the charge and being the bread maker of the family. Why would you want both of you to be working in that case?

Also, stats show when two professionals get together, clashes often happens, and their kids are often raised by babysitters/day care centers as they have no time. Why would you want this for your family?

I agree. If you truly are caking it ideally you'd want someone who will raise the kids and maintain the home.

The ideal of that type of girl would be someone who is educated but willing to be the housewife. I think Armstead's wife will end up working very little as a psychiatrist

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Either way you sound fukking retarded. So they should marry a thot not worth shyt?

Babies would still raised by Nanny's dummy

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
LOL, no it isn't.

Most these dudes don't even have women on here. This is why you are getting these dumb ass answers:mjlol:

These dudes act like these women couldn't consult where they can pick their own hours. :gucci: When you a have great income you call the shots.

And now waitresses are more intellectual than doctors. Man these nikkas need to stop:mjlol: