49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
BROTHER......

I'll say this again.. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO MARRY DOWN

100% Truth.

If she wasn't down before the fame and bread then you gotta bring something to the table other than looks if I'm doin something in my life.

broller

Veteran
Daps
BROTHER......

I'll say this again.. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO MARRY DOWN

Yes you can open your own shyt with NO wife. You don't even need a girlfriend... fukk it be a virgin...

But what's EASIER?? Doing it all alone with absolutely no desire nor knowledge and do it all yourself, from hiring those who know, to running things, to actually caring...........

OR.... have your highly trained, medical profession having, Ph. D earning, practicing WIFE take care of that, while you take care of football???

Again... We not talking about what you CAN do.. Plenty of these dummies seed up strippers, IG hoes, bum ass broads with no job, and those looking to come up on a check.

We talking about what you SHOULD do... You should be marrying someone of your stature or something comparable. No 100k isn't comparable to 100 million. But becoming a doctor is almost as hard as getting in the NFL. And unlike the NFL, you can be a doctor when you're 90, if you feel like it. It's not some profession that anybody can do.... Like waiting tables..

Apply this to everything. If you making 50k.... don't be wifing up chicks making 20k... Y'all not on the same level... And more important. SHE wouldn't do it for you. Rich women ain't wifing up a nikka cause he love them and got good dikk and they laugh together. Not if she got money and a career and you a bum ass nikka making 18 an hour... No no no

it's definitely way harder to make the NFL than to be a doctor. I think you're overrating how hard it is to become a doctor.

I do agree with marrying someone who can provide value. I don't agree with wifing IG thots.

I do know some docs and lawyers who marry bum dudes though. I've seen that with my own eyes. They're low self-esteem girls though.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
actually that is the point.. Building a FAMILY, wealth, land, knowledge... blah blah blah... That's why the rich force their children to marry other rich people... But not new rich, cause they don't want any idiot being in the family.. You also need to be a certain type of rich and powerful family too.

You not supposed to be marrying down. As a man, she needs to bring just as much to the situation. If I need a nanny and a maid cause you're too dumb and lazy, then what the fukk I need you for? Looks? Cause I'm lonely? We can just date. Be boyfriend and girlfriend for that.

For signing over your life in a contract, it should entail more than "love" and definitely more than how much time you able to chill at the crib

That's a women and gigolos talking point. Rich men been marrying poor or less wealthy women for centuries because women are in the first place judged by their beauty then their morals, not money. In fact, most rich men marry down. And most beautiful women marry up.

You don't marry a woman so you can piggyback on her financially. If she's beautiful, she will leave you for a more powerful and richer men.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
But to ask you something............. What if she says no? You want a wife or a slave?

She might simply say "We got the money, why the fukk I gotta stay home and be bored all goddamn day. You out and about. You making 100 million. You all over the country. You on tour. You balling. I gotta sit in the house, not even allowed to make my own money, ask you for every damn thing cause you the only one bringing in the bag, take care of these damn kids 90% of the time while you strolling in at 9-10pm.... And I gotta cook and clean this big fukking house with no help??? Bet you gonna get somebody to cut the grass though huh?"

Yea... She'll be fukking a new nikka in no time flat... AND taking half your shyt, alimony (since you forced her to not work) AND child support...

And this is why you don't marry down

She greedy or stupid, so she's out of the window :camby:

There is a lot of things you can do in this world outside of trying to make money. If you provide your woman all the comfort in the world and she's unable to raise your kids and to occupy her time with a meaningful hobby or passion but she wants to go out to make her own money, you lost.

You wanna emulate mega rich people? They don't even work. They have people making money for them. They enjoy their life meanwhile.

If your wife can't understand that, well

:yeshrug:

You don't marry up, unless you wanna be a gigolo.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
it's definitely way harder to make the NFL than to be a doctor. I think you're overrating how hard it is to become a doctor.

I do agree with marrying someone who can provide value. I don't agree with wifing IG thots.

I do know some docs and lawyers who marry bum dudes though. I've seen that with my own eyes. They're low self-esteem girls though.

A lot of these cats have a lot of illusions about the average woman with a college diploma or a career.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That's a women and gigolos talking point. Rich men been marrying poor or less wealthy women for centuries because women are in the first place judged by their beauty then their morals, not money. In fact, most rich men marry down. And most beautiful women marry up.

You don't marry a woman so you can piggyback on her financially. If she's beautiful, she will leave you for a more powerful and richer men.
No. They haven’t. I mean there are marriage statistics out here but please, go off make believe and movies.

the real rich and wealthy marry into other families with wealth, power, land. This is how the rich stay rich. Yea sure. New rich nikkas marry bum ass pretty women. BUT FOR THE MOST PART, men marry someone who in the same range of income

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
She greedy or stupid, so she's out of the window :camby:

There is a lot of things you can do in this world outside of trying to make money. If you provide your woman all the comfort in the world and she's unable to raise your kids and to occupy her time with a meaningful hobby or passion but she wants to go out to make her own money, you lost.

You wanna emulate mega rich people? They don't even work. They have people making money for them. They enjoy their life meanwhile.

If your wife can't understand that, well

:yeshrug:

You don't marry up, unless you wanna be a gigolo.
Y’all still believing fairy tales I see. Marry for love. Make her comfortable. Rich people don’t even work. They marry bums all the time.

Nah

High-income people in the US keep marrying each other, and it’s exacerbating inequality

and no. You not gonna be worth 50 billion and find another woman worth 50 billion. But if you got 50 billion, you not supposed to marry a bytch working a 9-5 making 50k. The fukk? You got access to other rich women who have businesses and careers and assets too. And they pretty too.

You think any rockerfellers marrying bum broads from Tootsie’s like a rapper would? You think the Rothschilds was really gonna let that girl marry Jay Electricity? I’m not talking NFL no more. I’m talking old money. Old family. POWER

no. You supposed to date on YOUR level. Not save bum broads over doctors

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Let’s just take a pause here.

A man married a doctor.

the discussion here is why is that bad and why he’d be better off to marry a waitress or a bytch with no job so she can stay home all day like a slave.

and in 2020 you think women will happily do this AND this is better for your children.

Yea. I’m out.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Y’all still believing fairy tales I see. Marry for love. Make her comfortable. Rich people don’t even work. They marry bums all the time.

Nah

High-income people in the US keep marrying each other, and it’s exacerbating inequality

and no. You not gonna be worth 50 billion and find another woman worth 50 billion. But if you got 50 billion, you not supposed to marry a bytch working a 9-5 making 50k. The fukk? You got access to other rich women who have businesses and careers and assets too. And they pretty too.

You think any rockerfellers marrying bum broads from Tootsie’s like a rapper would? You think the Rothschilds was really gonna let that girl marry Jay Electricity? I’m not talking NFL no more. I’m talking old money. Old family. POWER

A doctor is not your level if you worth 50 billion. That was the starting point of this debate. If you worth 50 billion, marrying a doctor or a waitress is the same thing from a financial point of view.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

Nah

Your article is behind a paywall. My point remains the same: most rich men marry women less rich than them. Men marrying richer women are rare. You'll find more men married to women less rich than them than the opposite.

You won't marry up because women do not marry down, except when they are settling down. The type of women you're dreaming of (the money maker type) don't marry down or equal. They have the same mentality as you, especially when they are beautiful. They want to use their beauy to climb the ladder, not to help you climb.

In most cases, if she marries down or equal, it just means she's settling down or marrying a gigolo. So she'll be frustrated.

Once again, for a Rothchild, a doctor is a bum too. LOL. If you're a multi-billionaire, marrying a doctor or a waitress is the same thing financially: to you, they are both bums. A multi -millionnaire or billionnaire is not marrying a doctor for her bag.

So yes, if Im' in that position, I'll take that beautiful waitress over an average doctor. Why? In both cases they are bums to you and you'll be saving the two of them.

Last edited:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
A doctor is not your level if you worth 50 billion. That was the starting point of this debate. If you worth 50 billion, marrying a doctor or a waitress is the same thing from a financial point of view.

That's a drastic example you're latching onto.

Shave it down to a deca millionaire marrying a doctor then.
Depending on her/his area of study, it might be worthwhile to push for opening a private practice.
Start small, building a dedicated client base, n then expand as needs n resources allow.
Pretty soon, the family you created has a family business that you can then craft a direction for your family future to follow.

You can't do that with a bum chick who wants to sleep til 11am n has nothing to offer aside from how much her butt eats her panties as the day goes on.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Let’s just take a pause here.

A man married a doctor.

the discussion here is why is that bad and why he’d be better off to marry a waitress or a bytch with no job so she can stay home all day like a slave.

and in 2020 you think women will happily do this AND this is better for your children.

Yea. I’m out.

Not working = a slave :mjlol:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
That's a drastic example you're latching onto.

Shave it down to a deca millionaire marrying a doctor then.
Depending on her/his area of study, it might be worthwhile to push for opening a private practice.
Start small, building a dedicated client base, n then expand as needs n resources allow.
Pretty soon, the family you created has a family business that you can then craft a direction for your family future to follow.

You can't do that with a bum chick who wants to sleep til 11am n has nothing to offer aside from how much her butt eats her panties as the day goes on.

This is also a drastic example you're latching onto. :yeshrug:

We can all play that game.

Last edited: