49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Yes and no. You better be doing your thing cuz they won't tolerate deadbeats and their friends usually in their ear too. If I had to pick I'm picking the pro any day.

Don’t forget about her new NFL wives “friends” those are the worst.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
This is a good example of 'choosing better'.

Now it would have been more optimal if he was marrying a black woman doctor, but I digress.
Dudes should be giving commitment to people like her. (I'm not saying white). Reward this type of behavior in women.
Likewise for women, not necessarily ballers since they probably aren't going to be fully committing to y'all, but reward good men.

But I understand that love is hard, and doing cold calculus like that in the midst of infatuation is near impossible.

He won but GMB is still undefeated so...:francis:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
This is a good example of 'choosing better'.

Now it would have been more optimal if he was marrying a black woman doctor, but I digress.
Dudes should be giving commitment to people like her. (I'm not saying white). Reward this type of behavior in women.
Likewise for women, not necessarily ballers since they probably aren't going to be fully committing to y'all, but reward good men.

But I understand that love is hard, and doing cold calculus like that in the midst of infatuation is near impossible.

He won but GMB is still undefeated so...:francis:

Definitely agree.

Nobody knows what her area of study is, but I imagine it's more lucrative than simply part-time ig influencer.

Make sure she's got something going for her, to keep her from 100% leaning on you.

Equally yoked is a thing.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
49ers cutting to black like Sting was waiting in the rafters. :russ:

nikkas needed a whole 2 hours to recoup from that ass whipping and draw up a new game plan. :mjlol:

San Francisco came out the tunnel after halftime like Deebo fresh outta prison. :picard:

Angle1.gif

Looks like a clean play to me :mjgrin:

I will never forgive the NFL for this ever. The worst officiated game I have ever seen.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WTF is that!!!

HOW IS THAT NOT A FLAG!!!:mindblown:

The refs who officiated hat game should’ve been fired on the spot, having their license revoked to where they can’t ref a pop warner game

THATS BLATANT :camby:

THAT shyt STILL DISGUST ME THIS DAY.:rudy:

fukk it y’all got asterisk ring:shaq2:

And so many 9er fans blamed Kaep on that. Crabs was held for 10 gotdamn yards

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Got to get their first. :francis:

Ravens can't even get out of their first game. Thumped two years in a row AT HOME.:mjlol:

That Titans team would have wopped anybody that week with Henry playing out of his mind.

Still, funny hearing this from a fan of the team we embarrassed for a Ring and derailed last season. Reduced to living vicariously through another team now? :umad:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That Titans team would have wopped anybody that week with Henry playing out of his mind.

Still, funny hearing this from a fan of the team we embarrassed for a Ring and derailed last season. Reduced to living vicariously through another team now? :umad:
Naw. Just stating the facts. And there was no derailing cuz they made it to the SB. That was the whole point of my comment.

Did the Ravens not disappoint two seasons in a row? Until y'all can get out your first round. No SB talk should be said.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Until y'all pick up a W against us, say less. :yeshrug:

Until y'all stop getting embarrassed by bum teams in the first round. All y'all Ravens fans should say less. Once it's a mistake. Twice it's a pattern:francis:

Y'all looking like the football version of the Supersonics. Stacked team but get thumped in the first round every year:mjlol:

Talking about SB:russ:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Until y'all stop getting embarrassed by bum teams in the first round. All y'all Ravens fans should say less. Once it's a mistake. Twice it's a pattern:francis:

Y'all looking like the football version of the Supersonics. Stacked team but get thumped in the first round every year:mjlol:

Talking about SB:russ:

All that yapping & still didn't address the point. :sas1:

Don't blame you, I probably wouldn't either. :sas2:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
All that yapping & still didn't address the point. :sas1:

Don't blame you, I probably wouldn't either. :sas2:
Bruh teams lose all the time. shyt the Browns have a better all time win record against the Niners

In present day the Ravens are not a threat to the 49ers. I'm simply saying that will be no SB appearance by y'all. Especially if y'all keep bum Roman as OC.

That gimmick offense will be done this year. Defenses adapt to it. They did when Kaep and RG3 started out balling.

The Niners are true contenders. Actually made it to the SB and the window is wide open for a return. Ravens not so much