TO DOMINATE THE ROCK
AND PLAY DE FACTO PG NOWADAYS.

THATS THE REASON
WE HAVE GIANNIS OUT HERE
SHOOTING THREES INSTEAD
OF PLAYING LIKE KARL MALONE.
:devil:
:evil:
The modern NBA has failed Giannis. He should've been the next step in the evolution of 5 spot and they got this nicca bringing the rock up and dominating the ball on the perimeter.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Bron never had a game like that.
Okay posts like these is why I don't want the Nets to win. Becuase people like y'all will start going crazy with the takes and rewrite history, and will embellish and exaggerate that player.

I hate that people even dapped this. Are we forgetting LeBron Game 6 against Boston in 2013? Or basically half the games of the 2018 Playoffs?

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Lebrons never beat a top 5 player in the east. All the talent was out west. Nobody in the eastern conference was even in his stratosphere.

He beat MVP Rose, easily a Top 5 player in 2011. He also personally played defense on the league MVP in crunch time.

But that doesn’t really matter though, he’s beaten top 5 players in the West many times. Including KD.

Again, salute to KD, but he hasn’t beaten a top 5 player in the East either yet. And no one in the league is in the Nets’ stratosphere talent-wise.