49, 17 & 10...Played All 48 Minutes On A Torn Achilles

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Yep. That’s why I’ve been KD>> Bron. His stans think it’s hate driven but it’s really just acknowledging what I’m seeing. LeBron is phenomenal as well. I’m just always gonna go the 7 footer with a full offensive arsenal

Indeed
Just is what it is, masterful performance by KD tonight

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

8DNr.gif

Foolish

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bron just doesn't have the skill level to do what KD did tonight. That's the difference between the 2

Which is why I prefer KD as a player.
KD an unbelievable player but y'all really gotta stop with the stupid shyt. LeBron had nearly as many 40 point playoff games in 2018 alone (8), as KD has had in his entire postseason career (13), including 51 against KD and arguably the greatest team ever assembled. He also had 4 buzzer beaters in that post season for the "not clutch" crowd. This selective amnesia shyt you dudes do is weird as fukk.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
KD an unbelievable player but y'all really gotta stop with the stupid shyt. LeBron had nearly as many 40 point playoff games in 2018 alone (8), as KD has had in his entire postseason career (13), including 51 against KD and arguably the greatest team ever assembled. He also had 4 buzzer beaters in that post season for the "not clutch" crowd. This selective amnesia shyt you dudes do is weird as fukk.
Brun shot 39%fg. Swept

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
HES LIKE JORDAN BREAUGH.

BOTH CAN PLAY THAT BALL DOMINANT

STAT FILLING GAME
BUT RATHER GET THERES
WITHIN THE FLOW OF THE OFFENSE
LIKE REAL BALL PLAYERS.

:devil:
:evil:

Exactly. How people compare guys who play out position to guys who play within the offense is crazy to me. Luka is another dude who plays out of position and puts up godly stats because of it.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Exactly. How people compare guys who play out position to guys who play within the offense is crazy to me. Luka is another dude who plays out of position and puts up godly stats because of it.
YEA ITS WEIRD HOW PPL
WANT EVERY PLAYER
TO DOMINATE THE ROCK
AND PLAY DE FACTO PG NOWADAYS.

THATS THE REASON
WE HAVE GIANNIS OUT HERE
SHOOTING THREES INSTEAD
OF PLAYING LIKE KARL MALONE.
:devil:
:evil: