49, 17 & 10...Played All 48 Minutes On A Torn Achilles

Daps
He beat MVP Rose, easily a Top 5 player in 2011. He also personally played defense on the league MVP in crunch time.

But that doesn’t really matter though, he’s beaten top 5 players in the West many times. Including KD.

Again, salute to KD, but he hasn’t beaten a top 5 player in the East either yet. And no one in the league is in the Nets’ stratosphere talent-wise.

Lmao Rose was never at any point a top 5 player in the league mvp be damned. And KD is about to send the back to back mvp home fresh off a Achilles tear.

KD has beaten the best in west already.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@CHICAGO 3 steals and 2 blocks too. Idk if you have enough characters.

He played some really good d on all of Milwaukee’s big 3 tonight

Daps
Reppin
NULL
bringing up bron for what¿

cupcakd ain't catching him

celebrate him for what he's doing don't fukk his moment with comparisons

Let KD win another title or two playing at an elite level the next 3 years.

We're going to have to be real with ourselves and start talking about KD surpassing Bron.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Let KD win another title or two playing at an elite level the next 3 years.

We're going to have to be real with ourselves and start talking about KD surpassing Bron.

he should've been had more championships with the talent he's been running with even back to okc era

how you gonna be better than a nikka ahead of you in every category as an individual player¿

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bron never had a game like that.
He’s had multiple games like that.

Salute to KD though, that’s the best performance I’ve seen since game 1 of the 2018 Finals.
Okay posts like these is why I don't want the Nets to win. Becuase people like y'all will start going crazy with the takes and rewrite history, and will embellish and exaggerate that player.

I hate that people even dapped this. Are we forgetting LeBron Game 6 against Boston in 2013? Or basically half the games of the 2018 Playoffs?
Brons best 2nd round game is slept on imo.

40/18/9 vs the Pacers when people thought the Heat were about to choke again. The Celtics game overshadowed it. Also caus Wade played really well too.
Heat vs. Pacers - Box Score - May 20, 2012 - ESPN

Give KD his flowers though. That peak television and one of the most dominant things I've ever seen.

We asked to see an all time great performance from him and he delivered.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Brons best 2nd round game is slept on imo.

40/18/9 vs the Pacers when people thought the Heat were about to choke again. The Celtics game overshadowed it. Also caus Wade played really well too.
Heat vs. Pacers - Box Score - May 20, 2012 - ESPN

Give KD his flowers though. That peak television and one of the most dominant things I've ever seen.

We asked to see an all time great performance from him and he delivered.
I just hate how far people go with it. It was an AMAZING performance yes.

But people saying that "Bron has never had a game like this" or that "this is the best playoff performance ever" is where I get mad.

Damian Lillard just dropped 55 points a 1 week and a half ago. Tatum dropped 50 two weeks ago.

it's why I didn't want Kawhi to win last year. People will rewrite history, and then overrate these guys.

There's people in this thread saying "Jordan 1, Durant 2". You see how crazy that is?