49, 17 & 10...Played All 48 Minutes On A Torn Achilles

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
What’s crazy is KD is more of a traditional play within the offense type of guy/scorer, yet he was forced to play Bron ball tonight to cater to the media.

KD showed tonight that just because you don’t average a certain amount of assist, or is consider a playmaker, that doesn’t mean you aren’t capable. I hate when people pull up numbers instead of actually watching a player play.

BIG FACTS

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You ain’t as slick as you pretend to be. Folks know your schtick. Trash tier poster. If it was possible for you to get a WOAT tag you’d win that bytch in a landslide. :russ:

:laff:KD HAS ONE OF GOAT GAMES
WITH HIS BACK AGAINST THE WALL...
SHUTTING UP ALL THE HATERS
AND THIS nikka THINKING
ABOUT STEPH CURRY.

:devil:
:evil:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
This is why everyone wanted Durant to leave the Warriors too. Everyone knows kd but it's just different when you are the star and you overcome the odds.

This game will be remembered more than the rings on GSW. This was like his Flu Game.
Its just adding his to legacy. Nobody’s going to forget him dropping that 3 in LeBron’s grill to ice the game because of tonight.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

8DNr.gif

:laff:KD GOT THE LeGTB COMMUNITY IN SHAMBLES.

nikkaS WAS REALLY OUT HERE
CELEBRATING INJURIES.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
KD is the first to put up those numbers :what:
So you need to salute KD without the lies about Bron.
I'm obviously not talking about dropping these exact numbers, I mean the same level of performances. Bron has double the amount of 40 point playoff games. He had almost as many 40 point playoff games in one playoff run as KD as had his entire career. He's played 48 minutes on the road and dropped 40 in game 7s. To say Lebron has never had a game as good as this is pure hater shyt. Ya'll can't salute KD without making it about Bron.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Its just adding his to legacy. Nobody’s going to forget him dropping that 3 in LeBron’s grill to ice the game because of tonight.

Tonight hits different. He was overmatched and the only guy who showed up was the homie Jeff from his early days. Tonight was his masterpiece.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What’s crazy is KD is more of a traditional play within the offense type of guy/scorer, yet he was forced to play Bron ball tonight to cater to the media.

KD showed tonight that just because you don’t average a certain amount of assist, or is consider a playmaker, that doesn’t mean you aren’t capable. I hate when people pull up numbers instead of actually watching a player play.
HES LIKE JORDAN BREAUGH.

BOTH CAN PLAY THAT BALL DOMINANT

STAT FILLING GAME
BUT RATHER GET THERES
WITHIN THE FLOW OF THE OFFENSE
LIKE REAL BALL PLAYERS.