49, 17 & 10...Played All 48 Minutes On A Torn Achilles

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why? Bron fans still claim he was the best player when KD was dropping FMVP's on his head
LeBron brought your garbage franchise from the doldrums of irrelevancy and got you a ring and you do nothing but hate on him everyday. Hopefully he leaves so you can go back to being garbage for another 15 years. You are one strange ass fakkit I cannot lie.

I know why there's so much resentment though. R.I.P to the brother but he's better than Bean and has been for literally like 10 years. No one even debates this at this point besides Kobe stans. While we're at it, KD better than Bean too. :umad:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
LeBron brought your garbage franchise from the doldrums of irrelevancy and got you a ring and you do nothing but hate on him everyday. Hopefully he leaves so you can go back to being garbage for another 15 years. You are one strange ass fakkit I cannot lie.

Tell him to bring me a real chip before he leaves :pacspit:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Let KD win another title or two playing at an elite level the next 3 years.

We're going to have to be real with ourselves and start talking about KD surpassing Bron.
No. He's never even gonna have anywhere close to the number of individual accolades as LeBron will. The only things he can surpass him in is Rings and FMVPs, and that's not how being better than a Top-3 OAT works...

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I love it.

Too many pussies in the NBA who rest too much. He played the ENTIRE GAME.
I think the underrated thing people are forgetting/especially with all the chicken littleing in that one thread. He's only played 45 games in 2 years. If anybody is fresh its KD. Especially since his game isnt built on athleticism and its been years since he just had to run the entire offense. 2013 maybe?

It looked Brady when he decided I'm just gonna start throwing deep now. Impressive game.
I just hate how far people go with it. It was an AMAZING performance yes.

But people saying that "Bron has never had a game like this" or that "this is the best playoff performance ever" is where I get mad.

Damian Lillard just dropped 55 points a 1 week and a half ago. Tatum dropped 50 two weeks ago.

it's why I didn't want Kawhi to win last year. People will rewrite history, and then overrate these guys.

There's people in this thread saying "Jordan 1, Durant 2". You see how crazy that is?
All time great games allows for all time hype breh. Let em cook. And if he closes the deal next game or game 7 he'll have his moment. However, it is key on closing out the series when talking Jordan.

Why? Bron fans still claim he was the best player when KD was dropping FMVP's on his head
KD has no one to blame but himself for that. He beats Bron with the Wizards or Celtics (which was possible) and you would have found quite a few Bron stans give it up to KD as the best.:hubie:
He chose the Warriors so its just skewed for a lot of people.

Steph was the best Warrior in 3 out of those 4 games in 2018 if we're keeping it a buck. Just was trash in game 3, while KD was all time great in that game. :manny:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I think the underrated thing people are forgetting/especially with all the chicken littleing in that one thread. He's only played 45 games in 2 years. If anybody is fresh its KD. Especially since his game isnt built on athleticism and its been years since he just had to run the entire offense. 2013 maybe?

It looked Brady when he decided I'm just gonna start throwing deep now. Impressive game.

All time great games allows for all time hype breh. Let em cook. And if he closes the deal next game or game 7 he'll have his moment. However, it is key on closing out the series when talking Jordan.

KD has no one to blame but himself for that. He beats Bron with the Wizards or Celtics (which was possible) and you would have found quite a few Bron stans give it up to KD as the best.:hubie:
He chose the Warriors so its just skewed for a lot of people.

Steph was the best Warrior in 3 out of those 4 games in 2018 if we're keeping it a buck. Just was trash in game 3, while KD was all time great in that game. :manny:
Fair enough. I just don't want it to be the dominant narrative that he's better than Bron. He hasn't even surpassed Curry yet. What Curry did in 2015 and 2016 is still more impressive than anything Durant said.