45, yep, 45 is the body count she just admitted to me.....I love her but still feel cheapen

Daps
If she ADMITTED to 45 and knows you've only been with 2 women......her count might be double. :ohhh:

Age does matter though. 50 year old woman vs. a 25 year old....older lady gets more slack. Most brehs don't care about numbers if you're close. I've got 24 bodies but have been with the same woman for 9 years (age 32 now). If my woman is in the ballpark....cool. If she had 150 bodies to my 24....questions would need to be asked :sas2:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
She told you 45 :francis: .... what ever amount they say - times that by 3

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
HS and college is where women catch the most bodies.

Very few chicks are still out there like that after 25, unless it's their career.
lol...answers like these let me know where people move. putting in numbers in HS is a travesty - real shyt. and i disagree, that post college single life people live from 21-28 is where them #'s start racking up.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
is she black?
because using 45 presidents is misleading..probably lotta old little meat white dudes....maybe using this picture is more accurate

tempteam_picture_2016--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

there are 45 black football players....chances are she prolly fukked her share of white boys ...so I question this 45 number :patrice:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Things to think about:

1.) What is her character like? She's honest for admitting to that so that's a plus.
Character over body count. She might have had a wild past but mellowed out. People go through phases.

2.) Has she dealt with any abuse in the past?
This is a bigger predictor of future relationship issues than body count is.

3.) What is her sex drive like? If she naturally has a high sex drive and you can match it then, you guys won't have a lot of issues. She had a lot of partners b/c she likes sex. This is as psychologically and mentally clean as you can get. She's not crazy or a hoe. She just enjoys intimacy.

However, if she has a high sex drive and you CANT handle it then she won't be satisfied with you.

If she doesn't have a high sex drive then u might be in trouble b/c that means she fukking trying to find herself or for validation or just going thru the motions. Very few emotionally stable people allow themselves to be physically vulnerable with THAT many people just cuz. That type of behavior is correlated with deeper issues.

4.) Does she enjoy sex with you? Are you a good lover? This is very important...do you cause her to orgasm?
A lot of women rack up body counts in search of good dikk or orgasm. Imagine fukking and not cumming the majority of time u fukk. It might make u traverse the highest mountain and the deepest sea JUST to get off. She could have been on that clitoris side quest. (The irony is some chicks dikk jump for satisfaction when in a lot of cases we tend to orgasm more from romantic context and passionate encounters---ya know with somebody who gives a fukk about u! Lol!)

5.) What are her kinks? How long has her longest relationship been?

These factors are all far more important than the actual numbers of dikks that have been inside her outside of ur insecurities or health concerns.

Either way, communicate, be honest with urself and dip if that's not something u want to deal with. Nobody should shame u either way babe!