45, yep, 45 is the body count she just admitted to me.....I love her but still feel cheapen

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
and that's why i said the type to say yes are questionable...the types who are reckless with their dikk either from desperation or just being a ho.

Majority of the men women sleep with are questionable lol. Just look at the child birth out of wedlock stats.

When women sleep woth 20-40 dudes i put money less than 25% of those were actual stand up guys. If they were you would have actually been with them for a long period of time thus limiting the amount of chances you would sleep with someone else.

If someone is sleeping eith 2+ different people every year that person is a slut. Nothing wrong with it but just own it. Men have no probably admitting if they are a slut but women for some reason cant.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Someones hoe, tho? :francis:
Not really...
Like there's chix who have just been with boyfriends, nikkaz that cried when they broke up with her...
The average female, yes...she has a mixture of boyfriends and just dikks she was fukking..
I try not to entertain those types., i dnt fukk wit wifing somebody that let other ppl just fukk them.
They're not bad women or nothing... Just not who I wanna be in a relationship wit
Emotion sometimes override logic

mag357

Superstar
Daps
no, we don't HAVE to, but we do. women (well most women) aint jumping on just any dikk coming their way. :what:

i can attest to myself and close friends not fukking for 6-18 months at a time due to not meeting someone worth fukking.
Yup..... u guys will just not fukk cause u dnt want to... lol
A drought isnt nikkaz in the desert just choosing not to drink water.
Must be good to own a vagina

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Emotion sometimes override logic
As im getting older i realize im kinda hard on ppl..
I 4get the emotional aspect of life.. Everything is not about trying to live efficiently, like a robot, and keep it moving.
We're on Earth to feel feelings... good and bad. and to be happy in our bullshyt sometimes...
So fukk It... let the emotions Override
:salute:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
As im getting older i realize im kinda hard on ppl..
I 4get the emotional aspect of life.. Everything is not about trying to live efficiently, like a robot, and keep it moving.
We're on Earth to feel feelings... good and bad. and to be happy in our bullshyt sometimes...
So fukk It... let the emotions Override
:salute:

Only people who deserve a mans emotions is his parents, siblings, children and wife. Even then a man has to still use logic to look at the greater impact of his decisions.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Only people who deserve a mans emotions is his parents, siblings, children and wife. Even then a man has to still use logic to look at the greater impact of his decisions.
True.... but I spent my life pretty much like a rock. Ill give my emotions to luvd ones, but even that feels abit forced, unnatural for me. But i know i luv them.
So I get mad at ppl who dont just always use their brains instead of their heart, but Im sure it feels good to be truely in "love".
Like when u didnt know any better when u were a kid.
The ppl who are the naive, suckaz, or whatever we call them, get opportunities to feel deeper feelings with mates in a relationship. On the low, i think its kinda cool.
Using Logic and being smart about ur heart has u looking at every thing with a side eye... fukk it, thats me...
But i try not to be hard on the others who fall for the bullshyt that I can easily see thru.... they probly see thru it too..
But It Must Just Feel Goooood to go thru It:wub:

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
why can't yall understand that this is NOT the way a lot of women want to get laid/find someone? :dahell: so yes, if she's open to that, it may be less work, if you're not, it's can be hard as hell to get sex.

Ok, and what way would that be exactly? Because I'm almost positive, whatever way that is they have an easier time doing it.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Overall you’re cool, but you say some shyt that’ll set black women up. Your mind is so open I’m surprised it hasn’t fallen out your skull.

Here’s my take...

Your reformed whore friends probably spent their prime fukking dudes they couldn’t get commitment from (unless of course they are conveniently unique little whore-flakes). And if they didn’t, well that just further proves my point that something is wrong with them.

Your reformed whore friends lied about their past, and they also aren’t giving the kind of sex they gave the many, many men prior to their husbands.

Please, no need to reply with a novel, all I’m saying is you’re full of shyt.
Are u a woman? U sound a lil too invested and far too judgemental. I hate to tell u but life just doesn't always fit this box u want it to fit in. It almost sounds like ur angry at these chicks winning at this game (like a frustrated male would be).
"Reformed whore..." That's a lot of suspect heat to describe chicks who had sex lives prior to getting married.
:russ:
"Aren't having the kind of sex..." these are not female oriented dispositions.

These are dispositions that men are concerned about b/c they hate the idea of women having thorough and possibly fulfilling sex lives prior to coming into contact with their dikks.
Every man wants to think that his dikk was the first and only and life-changing variable in a woman's life. That's not our priority b/c we know as females there are so many more factors that go into relationship beyond sex. One.

Face the facts. Women are sexual creatures. The world has 7 billion people in it and if ur not a socially awkward reject u will come into contact with hundreds of thousands of people in ur lifetime and form dozens of relationships which can be sexual in nature before u meet someone u want to be with for the rest of ur life.

That's literally reality. U fighting life. U don't have to be damaged or broken or evil to have had some penis inside you before u get married. :comeon: Grow up. And no I'm not encouraging hoe lifestyle b/c that's the next overly simplistic nonsense stance that I know u gon take.
Instead I'm encouraging common sense. Fukkin happens. It's apart of life. People make mistakes and while some have a vested interest in life "punishing" "hoes" with loneliness, unfortunately it just doesn't work out that way in a lot of cases.

As a woman why wouldn't it be a good thing that past mistakes didn't prevent these chicks from a good life? Two.

U tellin on urself.:comeon:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
HAHAHA! Never in my life would smash a girl with 45 bodies. Thing is, that's not a good look. It shows a lack of self-control and poor taste. I could have 45 bodies too, but I don't have sex with a majority of the people I could have sex with. I want to be a husband and father. I consider how my wife would feel about me maybe fukking someone she knows.

I don't care about the number, it's the lack of self control that bothers me. I couldn't trust anybody who endangers their health and reputation for sex. That's pretty lame to me. Only way I could forgive that is if she had a serious drug problem or no direction as a child.

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
Are u a woman? U sound a lil too invested and far too judgemental. I hate to tell u but life just doesn't always fit this box u want it to fit in. It almost sounds like ur angry at these chicks winning at this game (like a frustrated male would be).
"Reformed whore..." That's a lot of suspect heat to describe chicks who had sex lives prior to getting married.

These are dispositions that men are concerned about b/c they hate the idea of women having thorough and possibly fulfilling sex lives prior to coming into contact with their dikks.
Every man wants to think that his dikk was the first and only and life-changing variable in a woman's life. That's not our priority b/c we know as females there are so many more factors that go into relationship beyond sex. One.

Face the facts. Women are sexual creatures. The world has 7 billion people in it and if ur not a socially awkward reject u will come into contact with hundreds of thousands of people in ur lifetime and form dozens of relationships which can be sexual in nature before u meet someone u want to be with for the rest of ur life.

That's literally reality. U fighting life. U don't have to be damaged or broken or evil to have had some penis inside you before u get married. :comeon: Grow up. And no I'm not encouraging hoe lifestyle b/c that's the next overly simplistic nonsense stance that I know u gon take.
Instead I'm encouraging common sense. Fukkin happens. It's apart of life. People make mistakes and while some have a vested interest in life "punishing" "hoes" with loneliness, unfortunately it just doesn't work out that way in a lot of cases.

As a woman why wouldn't it be a good thing that past mistakes didn't prevent these chicks from a good life? Two.

U tellin on urself.:comeon:

Of course I’m a woman, I am judgemental after all. And just because I don’t agree with your disorganized drivel doesn’t mean I’m a man.

You could have saved yourself time by just typing out “I’m going to disregard what the majority of actual men in this thread have said and spew my own narrative.”

And for the record, there’s a big difference between a virgin and a woman who rides dikks off into the sunset. But you’re a smart woman, you knew that I’m sure.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
If you validate everything a women wants especially when it makes no sense logically a women knows she has control over you.

This doesnt mean you act mean to a women it simply means you stand on your square and you keep your woman grounded. If a woman you are with wants you to inflate her ego thats not someone you need to be with because when tomes are hard she will still be looking for you to ignore logic and your condition to validate her ego.
So true. Many women behave just like children. For example, if your woman tells your that your kids are manipulating you, believe her because she is jealous that someone else is doing it other than her. I’ve seen women be jealous of their own kids fam.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps

U tellin on urself.:comeon:[/spoler]

Is there is a reason you feel the need to strongly defend whorish women?