45, yep, 45 is the body count she just admitted to me.....I love her but still feel cheapen

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
There’s a differences between y’all and us: your droughts are because you choose not to, men droughts are (almost always)involutary
no they're not, there are plenty of fat ugly low self esteem women who can be coerced into sex. there are loose women and prostitutes. if you say "eww" to those options, that's exactly how women feel about the raggedy men who approach us. women don't just choose not to have sex, they're not having it because they're not meeting men who met their "standards" for sex.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Read through some these replies smh.......

Considering the fact I'm chaste yeah I'm asking the body count question each and every time.

All the other extra shyt is redundant.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
no they're not, there are plenty of fat ugly low self esteem women who can be coerced into sex. there are loose women and prostitutes. if you say "eww" to those options, that's exactly how women feel about the raggedy men who approach us. women don't just choose not to have sex, they're not having it because they're not meeting men who met their "standards" for sex.
women do not have to coerce men into sex; so what you're saying supports what im saying
the fat ugly low self esteem woman expects to be chased just every other woman so theres almost always effort on our side.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
women do not have to coerce men into sex; so what you're saying supports what im saying
the fat ugly low self esteem woman expects to be chased just every other woman so theres almost always effort on our side.
there are plenty of women who would be excited that a man is giving them to time of day, no matter how literal you want to take that. people who value/enjoy sex and aren't getting it, aren't getting it for reasons outside their control, point blank. whether it's because you (a man) got shot down or because you're (a woman) not meeting anyone attractive/worth your time.

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City

What's funny is that women usually have higher standards when it comes to casual sex. Yes "raggedy men" hit on you, but half the time they go home with men at their level or above. Not true for men at all. Fat chicks are doing just fine lol, and with men better looking than them.

Can't remember the last time I saw a fat girl give fat dudes (her level) any play, their eyes are always on the slim/or muscular (moreso muscular) dudes.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
there are plenty of women who would be excited that a man is giving them to time of day, no matter how literal you want to take that. people who value/enjoy sex and aren't getting it, aren't getting it for reasons outside their control, point blank. whether it's because you (a man) got shot down or because you're (a woman) not meeting anyone attractive/worth your time.
ma its simply not the same. i think the reason you're not understanding is because many women just expect high quality men to miraculously find them. that only bum nikkas approach you is your fault only if you don't make any efforts to pursue.
my point is if a woman wanted to break a drought she only needs to go outside and ask. negligible effort. compare that with what men have to do. its simply not the same.

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
I think if you are a guy with a low body count and that's your thing, then there is nothing wrong with not wanting to date a girl with a high one. But if you have a high count yourself, you're a hypocrite. I wish people with high numbers would just date/marry each other tbh.

It's not fair for men with low numbers to be lied to like that. I'm glad she was honest, I wish more women with tons of partners would be transparent about it. If there is nothing wrong with it then stop hiding it from guys you like.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
ma its simply not the same. i think the reason you're not understanding is because many women just expect high quality men to miraculously find them. that only bum nikkas approach you is your fault only if you don't make any efforts to pursue.
my point is if a woman wanted to break a drought she only needs to go outside and ask. negligible effort. compare that with what men have to do. its simply not the same.
lol, it's not. if some random woman walked up to you and said "can you fukk me tonight" how many men are really jumping on that? most people would be like :swaggywhat: and the ones who would take you up are likely questionable as fukk.

and it's not about "high quality" it's about whatever it takes to make you want to fukk. whether it's super good looking, someone you're attracted to (which is subjective - people have all sorts of tastes), someone who actually wants to date/be in a relationship with you, etc. if you're not encountering men you want to sleep with, the drought continues. women have just as hard a time with droughts, they may be driven by different things, but they're not easier to break.

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City

Yo I even mentioned that earlier. How many women pursue men? Women don't seem to understand that if they made even an inkling of effort approaching men, at least half of them would get the dudes they're after.

Lol not only do you want quality men, but you want quality men to bend over backwards to empress before you give them the time of day.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
lol, it's not. if some random woman walked up to you and said "can you fukk me tonight" how many men are really jumping on that? most people would be like :swaggywhat: and the ones who would take you up are likely questionable as fukk.

and it's not about "high quality" it's about whatever it takes to make you want to fukk. whether it's super good looking, someone you're attracted to (which is subjective - people have all sorts of tastes), someone who actually wants to date/be in a relationship with you, etc. if you're not encountering men you want to sleep with, the drought continues. women have just as hard a time with droughts, they may be driven by different things, but they're not easier to break.
:ohhh:But if you give a nikka your number and ask him to come to your place later, most men would jump at that so what are you saying? Questionable as fukk is a value judgment irrelevant to the question. What I’m saying is a woman’s drought is in most cases her choice and men’s drought is in most case voluntary because of the difference in efforts required for the average person in each gender to get sex with anyone regardless of quality .
If you are remotely fukkable (note this word vs attractive) you as a woman can get some if you want with minimal effort. Facts
Yo I even mentioned that earlier. How many women pursue men? Women don't seem to understand that if they made even an inkling of effort approaching men, at least half of them would get the dudes they're after.

Lol not only do you want quality men, but you want quality men to bend over backwards to empress before you give them the time of day.
I’m not even saying they should but don’t be mad at the results of your non actions ma:mjlol:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:ohhh:But if you have a nikka your number and ask him to come to your place later, most men would jump at that so what are you saying? Questionable as fukk is a value judgment irrelevant to the question. What I’m saying is a woman’s drought is in most cases her choice and men’s drought is in most case voluntary because of the difference in efforts required for the average person in each gender to get sex with anyone regardless of quality .
If you are remotely fukkable (note this word vs attractive) you as a woman can get some if you want with minimal effort. Facts

I’m not even saying they should but don’t be mad at the results of your non actions ma:mjlol:
this is the same for both sexes...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
@Dip dont bother arguing with her on this topic. She likes to play dumb and be disingenious.

Everyone knows a woman with 45 bodies would make a terrible girlfriend and wife. Good side P though.
we're not even talking about the chick with bodies nor did i say if she/would wouldn't be a good s/o...:camby: