45, yep, 45 is the body count she just admitted to me.....I love her but still feel cheapen

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
****FLAG ON THE PLAY****

Ace wrote this thread on Dec 23, 2017. This must be the same girl. SMH

She told me she was celibate, I respected it, on our 8th date, at 12:05am, "dikk" calls her.

a guy name "dikk"....I was just chillin kicking it with her...next thing I look over on her phone and "dikk" was calling. She quickly ended the call while it was ringing. I doubt she thought I saw it...but she got a second. Same action.

Not sure what to think anymore :francis: I want to ask but I don't want to come offinsecure smh. I am thinking she got a FWB but I can't confirm. I have probably spent over a thousand so far in the past three months on her.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Of course I’m a woman, I am judgemental after all. And just because I don’t agree with your disorganized drivel doesn’t mean I’m a man.

You could have saved yourself time by just typing out “I’m going to disregard what the majority of actual men in this thread have said and spew my own narrative.”

And for the record, there’s a big difference between a virgin and a woman who rides dikks off into the sunset. But you’re a smart woman, you knew that I’m sure.
I question ur gender b/c ur criticisms sound very similar to some I've heard from bitter dudes who aren't sexually active. They are usually very concerned with the type of sex a woman has had in her past b/c they may not be able to compare. As I said before that isn't a female disposition or concern b/c we typically know there are other factors at play in a relationship. It sounds like u broke character a bit and lost it for a quick second. I drew attention to the areas where u broke character with the emphatic "one" and "two", b/c women have different priorities from men. But it is what it is. U don't believe me either so imma let u cook b/c I actually enjoy trolls sometimes. I'm just letting u know that ur skirt is showing so u can refine ur behavior and not be too obvious.

Is there is a reason you feel the need to strongly defend whorish women?

It's because I'm more concerned about representing the truth than appeasing ego. I also think people will be happier and more equipped to deal with real life if they know what's up instead of pretending that women are asexual creatures that only come sexually alive with the men they marry.

Believe it or not, these rigid codes people operate under aren't healthy. I joke a lot about autism but I tend to see very autistic thinking patterns displayed frequently online. It's very limited, strict codes. Logically inflexible. Very narrow world views. Well if the only real interaction you have is with internet personas then u tend to be limited in ur worldview and that yields a closed mind.

But a closed mind isn't useful dealing with reality.
In reality, women these days are sexually actively before settling down. And while excessive promiscuity is correlated with issues, it's not the cause of these issues.
So if I can be honest with men and inform them about the very real human nature of females then it will help them move past their hang ups.
Meanwhile women have to also work on silly notions like associating sex with empowerment which is just as stupid as assuming that chicks who've enjoyed a lot of sex can't sustain a loving relationship.

At some point people have to grow up.

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
I question ur gender b/c ur criticisms sound very similar to some I've heard from bitter dudes who aren't sexually active. They are usually very concerned with the type of sex a woman has had in her past b/c they may not be able to compare. As I said before that isn't a female disposition or concern b/c we typically know there are other factors at play in a relationship. It sounds like u broke character a bit and lost it for a quick second. I drew attention to the areas where u broke character with the emphatic "one" and "two", b/c women have different priorities from men. But it is what it is. U don't believe me either so imma let u cook b/c I actually enjoy trolls sometimes. I'm just letting u know that ur skirt is showing so u can refine ur behavior and not be too obvious.

It's because I'm more concerned about representing the truth than appeasing ego. I also think people will be happier and more equipped to deal with real life if they know what's up instead of pretending that women are asexual creatures that only come sexually alive with the men they marry.

Believe it or not, these rigid codes people operate under aren't healthy. I joke a lot about autism but I tend to see very autistic thinking patterns displayed frequently online. It's very limited, strict codes. Logically inflexible. Very narrow world views. Well if the only real interaction you have is with internet personas then u tend to be limited in ur worldview and that yields a closed mind.

But a closed mind isn't useful dealing with reality.
In reality, women these days are sexually actively before settling down. And while excessive promiscuity is correlated with issues, it's not the cause of these issues.
So if I can be honest with men and inform them about the very real human nature of females then it will help them move past their hang ups.
Meanwhile women have to also work on silly notions like associating sex with empowerment which is just as stupid as assuming that chicks who've enjoyed a lot of sex can't sustain a loving relationship.

At some point people have to grow up.

None of what you just said has anything to do with the topic at hand.

Like multiple people have already said, most men don’t care about having a virgin, but they don’t want someone who lacks self-control either.

There is nothing wrong with being turned off by a woman with a high count, assuming yours isn’t also high. No, women who sleep around are not the same as women who dont or not often.

These women have different values, which is fine, but that will eliminate them from certain men.

If either gender had their choice of a partner, all else being equal, most would choose the one with a lower partner count. No one wants the person everyone has already had.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
None of what you just said has anything to do with the topic at hand.

Like multiple people have already said, most men don’t care about having a virgin, but they don’t want someone who lacks self-control either.

There is nothing wrong with being turned off by a woman with a high count, assuming yours isn’t also high. No, women who sleep around are not the same as women who dont or not often.

These women have different values, which is fine, but that will eliminate them from certain men.

If either gender had their choice of a partner, all else being equal, most would choose the one with a lower partner count. No one wants the person everyone has already had.
So what's a reasonable cut off number? I've already said that excessive promiscuity is an issue. And it's not just virginity that is problematic, it's the assumption that a woman can't be sexually active with a high sex Drive w/o there being something wrong with her.

Mine isn't high at all but I also know women who do have high body counts who are amazing people and in long-term relationships and marriages....with...(gasp) cute ass kids. IMPOSSIBLE!

And in our current culture where dudes literally dispose of chicks for not fukking on the first "date", it's silly to expect this NOT to be the new norm.

Sooooooo obviously there is something deeper at play than if a bytch is fukking more than what I want her to fukk she damaged.

Also I don't think there is anything wrong with men not wanting women with a lot of sexual partners. I'm more concerned with the projection of ur preferences onto the character of a woman. Because enjoying sex with multiple men in ur youth has little to do with a woman's character and the hilarious irony is seeing as how women don't disclose their sexual history, it's kinda irrelevant.

The truth is, as much as people WANT to try and control this, they can't. Chances are the person u get with has had several sexual partners before they come in contact with you and there is very little you can do about it. And if u do have relationship issues it's probably not b/c she had some fun with Mandingo dikk in college. It'll probably be b/c of communication issues or finances or other high predictors of relationship problems.

That's life. The unhealthy hang ups we have surrounding female sexuality need to be deaded.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
So what's a reasonable cut off number? I've already said that excessive promiscuity is an issue. And it's not just virginity that is problematic, it's the assumption that a woman can't be sexually active with a high sex Drive w/o there being something wrong with her.

Mine isn't high at all but I also know women who do have high body counts who are amazing people and in long-term relationships and marriages....with...(gasp) cute ass kids. IMPOSSIBLE!

And in our current culture where dudes literally dispose of chicks for not fukking on the first "date", it's silly to expect this NOT to be the new norm.

Sooooooo obviously there is something deeper at play than if a bytch is fukking more than what I want her to fukk she damaged.

Also I don't think there is anything wrong with men not wanting women with a lot of sexual partners. I'm more concerned with the projection of ur preferences onto the character of a woman. Because enjoying sex with multiple men in ur youth has little to do with a woman's character and the hilarious irony is seeing as how women don't disclose their sexual history, it's kinda irrelevant.

The truth is, as much as people WANT to try and control this, they can't. Chances are the person u get with has had several sexual partners before they come in contact with you and there is very little you can do about it. And if u do have relationship issues it's probably not b/c she had some fun with Mandingo dikk in college. It'll probably be b/c of communication issues or finances or other high predictors of relationship problems.

That's life. The unhealthy hang ups we have surrounding female sexuality need to be deaded.

please stop trying to give brehs dating advice, it's like you and other women are on a mission to set brehs up for L's. Ya'll wonder why dudes be so mad online when it comes to dating lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course I’m a woman, I am judgemental after all. And just because I don’t agree with your disorganized drivel doesn’t mean I’m a man.

You could have saved yourself time by just typing out “I’m going to disregard what the majority of actual men in this thread have said and spew my own narrative.”

And for the record, there’s a big difference between a virgin and a woman who rides dikks off into the sunset. But you’re a smart woman, you knew that I’m sure.

You say you’re not a women but post like a man...?? Maybe you’re something in between.... :patrice:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
please stop trying to give brehs dating advice, it's like you and other women are on a mission to set brehs up for L's. Ya'll wonder why dudes be so mad online when it comes to dating lol
I'm not giving advice per say . I'm just revealing some perspectives. I hate watching people lie to themselves and then be shocked and appalled when shyt don't work out based on what they thot was tried and true.
It's a lot of irrational thinking when it comes to female sexuality and it's crazy to me.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
@Booksnrain @dora_da_destroyer @Ms. Quick

Some of these chicks may get wifed, but the more important question is who is marrying them. I would say that they most likely have a guy with as much experience or baggage as they do...we just don’t know about it. They are probably marrying the good on paper guys.
Yeah or dudes just like them. Although a couple I know are with some of the squarest guys ever. Opposites attract I guess. :yeshrug:
I can't and won't do it but to each his/her own.

Although I suspect the chick the OP is talking about (if real) is playin him or setting him up for the okey doke.
What chick u know is gonna a.) remember that many dudes b.) tell him if asked. Sounds like a weird ass mind game to me.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
I'm not giving advice per say . I'm just revealing some perspectives. I hate watching people lie to themselves and then be shocked and appalled when shyt don't work out based on what they thot was tried and true.
It's a lot of irrational thinking when it comes to female sexuality and it's crazy to me.

if i went to the salon and went to every thread trying to convince women to keep dating their broke ex boyfriends who don't have anything going ya'll would neg me. And you would be right in doing so cause that's terrible advice. it's not our right as men to shame women in their dating choices & what they find attractive. why do you, and many others always feel the need to try and dictate what men "should" find attractive?

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City

No one cares about women being sexual please stop with the victim complex. I’d say anything significantly exceeding the average partner count for any gender is considered promiscuous.

If the average woman sleeps with 9-14 men in her life, and starts being active as a teenager. Then a woman in her 20’s who already has 3/4 times that is a red flag.

Just because your promiscuous friends are married doesn’t mean they are considered top choice/the most desirable. And they should be ashamed of themselves if they lied to a man that wouldn’t have stayed with them if he knew about their pasts.

Lol women are the same way. I can’t count how many women are wary of male athletes, celebrities, players, thirsty/man hoe dudes, men with WAY too many options. Women don’t want men who pay/have payed for sex either. It’s a turn off to them... Are those women “projecting” (lol) their insecurities onto men in those situations?

Women want the men that every lady wants but can’t have, and men want the woman that all the men are after but can’t get.