45, yep, 45 is the body count she just admitted to me.....I love her but still feel cheapen

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
Lol! U right! They could be lying! But in college it always seemed like it was the goodie two-shoe hyper judgemental chick who would jump on one dikk and BAM! Pregnant! And crabs!

Meanwhile other chicks were riding the dikk carousel with nary an issue!

We all know that one chick who had an oops in college who didn’t mess around with a lot of people, but let’s not be intellectually dishonest, lest we be labeled obtuse.

Those “good girls” maybe had a few boyfriends at most and were locked up long term by the time they graduated.

The only way it works out for those who are....generous with their bodies is emulating the “good girl” and lying about their body count. You said yourself that you had friends, associates, etc that were “wild” but now they’re Betty fukking Crocker. Now, riddle me this, if they didn’t have nary an issue back when why the change? It’s not like there are consequences to being a whore or anything...

:sas2:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Then why the hell did you quote me? :what::martin:
What if a chick's body count is below 15 but she got a train run on her by multiple dudes? :patrice:
Keep in mind there's no way you would know unless she told you....or if there's a video out. :smugfavre:
Trust me, bytches will tell on themselves. I come off as the “wild, alternative thinking” type of nikka so it makes chicks comfortable and they start tellin alll they sexual shyt. I just take mental notes and properly bush em.

I dont fukk with women who have that degeneracy goin on :scust:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
We all know that one chick who had an oops in college who didn’t mess around with a lot of people, but let’s not be intellectually dishonest, lest we be labeled obtuse.

Those “good girls” maybe had a few boyfriends at most and were locked up long term by the time they graduated.

The only way it works out for those who are....generous with their bodies is emulating the “good girl” and lying about their body count. You said yourself that you had friends, associates, etc that were “wild” but now they’re Betty fukking Crocker. Now, riddle me this, if they didn’t have nary an issue back when why the change? It’s not like there are consequences to being a whore or anything...

:sas2:
Why the change? People grow up - some folks are fine fukking new partners until one day they actually think about the risks, not the labels. Some people break up with an s/o and don't want to be tied down again, they enjoy the freedoms of being single, until they don't want to be. Being Betty Crocker doesn't mean she ain't still a freak, she just decided to be a freak for hubby.

And women with high body counts get wifed daily without having to front, not sure where the idea that it only works out if they emulate a good girl comes from. These IG hoes, strippers, and known thots are prime examples. :ld:

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
these threads are always funny cause you dudes always have declarative opinions on some chick you don't even know...everybody claiming to know what's really on her mind and everybody's claim is completely different...

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Now telling the truth is a sign people don't care :laff:

She put the ball in his court - he knows, he has the power to do with that what he wants. Wether it be testing together, walking away, being on the lookout for signs of crazy, etc.
:mjlol:
People lie for all kinza reasons...
Her telling u some shyt, that definitely is gonna make u look at her like:scust:
means shes cool with losing you...
Happiness in a relationship is based on a bunch of delusions...
Look all thru this thread. 90% of the thread is saying u shouldn't ask, or dont worry about it.
Most ppl don't wanna know certain things. They rather believe their woman was made luv to by the 3 boyfriends she had in her life.
And a woman knows that... so if she gives u the ugly ass truth, then that bytch is like... fukk it:hubie:
She probly getting bored... 45 dikks in ur 20s is a fast paced life for a woman...
Or maybe she had plans on getting triple digits, who knows..
Either way, she gives no fux about OPs opinion of her :manny:

Last edited:

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
Why the change? People grow up - some folks are fine fukking new partners until one day they actually think about the risks, not the labels. Some people break up with an s/o and don't want to be tied down again, they enjoy the freedoms of being single, until they don't want to be. Being Betty Crocker doesn't mean she ain't still a freak, she just decided to be a freak for hubby.

And women with high body counts get wifed daily without having to front, not sure where the idea that it only works out if they emulate a good girl comes from. These IG hoes, strippers, and known thots are prime examples. :ld:
Just because they aren’t thinking about the label doesn’t mean it ain’t there—hence the lying. I’m willing to bet money there aren’t many men worth a damn willing to wife a woman who admits she’s been with 45 men. But there are and a divorce is almost always guaranteed.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
these threads are always funny cause you dudes always have declarative opinions on some chick you don't even know...everybody claiming to know what's really on her mind and everybody's claim is completely different...

If you're gonna defend..........defend all the way.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Trust me, bytches will tell on themselves. I come off as the “wild, alternative thinking” type of nikka so it makes chicks comfortable and they start tellin alll they sexual shyt. I just take mental notes and properly bush em.

I dont fukk with women who have that degeneracy goin on :scust:
People do tend to tell on themselves, but if a chick was really trying to lock someone down, I doubt at any point she'd say she participated in some wild shyt like that.