40-year old single mother who was proposed to with 6 rings is now struggling to find a man

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Watch only 4 minutes and already know why nobody ever put a ring on it

1. Loud Mouth
2. Love Drama
3. You can tell she’s not working or if she is probably not a steady job
4. Probably on section 8 and welfare

but she want the stars, sun and moon when she only bringing heavy rain and a bad snow storm in your direction

She wants a dude with status but she brings nothing to the table of what she looking for. Her problem is that dudes she wants, dont want her cause she older and has baggage and they'd rather deal with someone their age on their level OR just get the new young crop of bytches to smash and groom or be with. This chic is finished to a dude with common sense :camby:

She deleted the tweet but this chick.on Twitter made this post saying

"Ladies before you make a long list of what you want in a MAN, make a list of what you have to offer as a WOMAN... That list should be about the same."

Couldn't agree more

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
For real. The most common times I’ve seen a child free marry a woman with children is if:

He has low self esteem and he doesn’t think he can get a woman as fine.

He’s a bum and he’s living off the woman and her child support.

The guy is just retarded off that p*ssy.

That’s why the Russell and Ciara marriage sent shockwaves because it’s extremely rare a rich eligible bachelor with no children would marry a passed around baby mama. That’s once in a blue moon. No man worth his salt is going to voluntarily put himself in the middle of that.

Ciara must have that fire.:wow:

As a childless man gets older, I can understand maybe dealing with a woman that has one child.

But, an eligible, childless man dealing with a woman with more than one child. That’s an L no matter how you slice it.

And a multimillionaire damn sure better not be taking that L unless she’s rich, too. So, that’s why Russell Wilson gets a slight pass.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
She had her chance before she reach 30,but like many single moms they all have those same dreams when the baby daddy left them high and dry when they was together that they going to live like bill and sally and grow old together, but that fool just wanted a nut not responsibility and now she mad at the world because she failed to get to know the dude before laying down with him raw..

it’s like your car check engine light comes on telling u lady you need to get your car check right away or u could be in trouble, but you ignore the signs and your car brakes down and it’s someone else’s fault

FOH

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Lol u know how many times I been to a chick house and a lil nikka in the living room playing 2k with his shirt off and feet kicked up like he pay bills in that bytch straight ice grilling me?
You should’ve hit that little nikka with the:

tenor.gif

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Lol a bad bytch with multiple kids is like buying a designer shirt from Ross or Marshall's.

Yea it has the name, but its 3 or 4 seasons out of date, one of the sleeves might be a little longer than the other, and if you hang in circles where fashion is important, you won't get any props for wearing it.

But a nikka on a budget will floss that Marshall's polo like its versace
Dang!

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
the way i see it is , if you havnt put in work why do you deserve better?

its like those guys that cry about not getting 10/10's

she wants a breh in a suit and tie but has she elevated herself to that level, cant make demands if you still on level 1
This

• Dap
Reactions: TEH