40-year old single mother who was proposed to with 6 rings is now struggling to find a man

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I have a friend who says she’s been proposed to at least three times but she always said no to them. And I remember asking her one day, to tell me why she turned down proposals from three different men. And she had all these excuses saying something was wrong with every single one of them and that there was no way she was getting married to them because she knew she wouldn’t be happy.

It didn’t make much sense to me because when I asked her what they did for her to feel that way, it was so much juelzing. We realized later on that she was using that as a talking point to inflate her value. We also realized the pattern. Relentless attempts at online dating and every single guy she meets that we hear about all have something “wrong” and when we ask for specific examples all we get is juelzing. It’s strange. She’s about to be 38. I know somethings up with her. And yes she does have 2 kids, but honestly I think her misfortune with men is because something is wrong with her.

Most eligible, childless men aren’t going to take a 38 year old woman, seriously.

Add children to the equation and it gets even more difficult.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
After getting past her delivery. I kind of see her point. But why in the world would you wait until your late 30's or early 40's to look for a husband? What do you expect to find at that age? I'll never understand why women wait that long to get serious about marriage and family. You're doing it backwards if you ask me.

They think they’ll always be able to find someone. And they get confused by sexual attention from men. They equate the amount of sexual attention they get with the number of options they have.

They may still look good at 36, 37, 38, etc., but most eligible men will only smash and look to build with a comparatively younger woman.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
She wants a faithful. intelligent thug who doesn’t cheat and will put up with her bullshyt ...

and you wonder why Tyler Perry is damn near a billionaire selling stories just like this one ...

(also link the original Facebook page)

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Most eligible, childless men aren’t going to take a 38 year old woman, seriously.

Add children to the equation and it gets even more difficult.
My boys sister is married and she has a few kids and i think she was married in her late thirties... he had no kids

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Watch only 4 minutes and already know why nobody ever put a ring on it

1. Loud Mouth
2. Love Drama
3. You can tell she’s not working or if she is probably not a steady job
4. Probably on section 8 and welfare

but she want the stars, sun and moon when she only bringing heavy rain and a bad snow storm in your direction

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
:laugh:

So the wedding proposal with 6 different rings wasn't real and done just to get her following up?
That's all i came in here trying to find out:russ:

Who proposes with not 1, not 2, not even 3, but 6 rings :mjlit: and why?

What the story about 6 rings was and why didn't that work out

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
That sounds like an L.
For real. The most common times I’ve seen a child free marry a woman with children is if:

He has low self esteem and he doesn’t think he can get a woman as fine.

He’s a bum and he’s living off the woman and her child support.

The guy is just retarded off that p*ssy.

That’s why the Russell and Ciara marriage sent shockwaves because it’s extremely rare a rich eligible bachelor with no children would marry a passed around baby mama. That’s once in a blue moon. No man worth his salt is going to voluntarily put himself in the middle of that.

Ciara must have that fire.:wow:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
I have a friend who says she’s been proposed to at least three times but she always said no to them. And I remember asking her one day, to tell me why she turned down proposals from three different men. And she had all these excuses saying something was wrong with every single one of them and that there was no way she was getting married to them because she knew she wouldn’t be happy.

It didn’t make much sense to me because when I asked her what they did for her to feel that way, it was so much juelzing. We realized later on that she was using that as a talking point to inflate her value. We also realized the pattern. Relentless attempts at online dating and every single guy she meets that we hear about all have something “wrong” and when we ask for specific examples all we get is juelzing. It’s strange. She’s about to be 38. I know somethings up with her. And yes she does have 2 kids, but honestly I think her misfortune with men is because something is wrong with her.

When I hear situations like this, it makes me think that the person really doesn’t want the pressure of marriage or having to live up to the expectations that come with a lifetime to commitment.

They like the idea of marriage but when they look at the reality, they’d rather complain about not having a dream scenario that totally fulfills all their wants than to actually have to sacrifice and put work into a marriage.

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Single moms really underestimate how annoying their kids are.

Especially the boys.

You let this little lazy mf have run of the house, play his video games on the big living room tv all day long, let him stay up all hours of the night while you fall asleep in your room watching tv, cook him what he want... etc

Then you all of a sudden want to bring a man into that equation? He hates the man off jump because all of a sudden he has to cut the game off and go to bed at a reasonable hour because mom wants some dikk, and he looks at the man as challenging him for his position in the house.

A man with better options isn't really gonna put up with all that. The lady in the video had a lot of smoke for men but fails to realize that you ultimately attract what's at your level. When u come with baggage u gotta lower your expectations

You speaking from experience i see :dead: