40+ Successful professional black women are getting in vitro to be "single mothers by choice"

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I don’t give af how times have changed anybody who uses dating apps corny af to me

It’s something about meeting a woman in person that is different ,you can tell when she feeling you.apps can’t give you that.
The point of the app is to eventually meet the woman in person lol

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I hear you breh, but you're not going to get people to ignore what they see with their own eyes. I need more fingers than I have to count the number of black women I know personally who were middle/upper middle class, had good dudes pursuing them, and then decided to have kids with bums and/or street dudes. shyt's an epidemic.

Black women don't take motherhood as seriously as they need to. Obviously it takes two to tango, but a lot of them are having that tango with an even smaller subset of men than they need to by the numbers. Passing on genes of some of the worst among us.
And I know plenty of black men who messed over great black women in their youth or who led women on for years, which is something else that doesn’t get talked about.
I also know plenty of younger black women ready for marriage that get overlooked for chicks twerking on the Gram or get cheated on with side chicks. Some are ready straight outta college, but many men don’t have it together at similar ages. Black women take motherhood very seriously, but even beyond the irresponsible people in our race, you can’t get around there being 88 men for every 100 women. And those disparities are worse in colleges around the country where many races of other women find their husbands.

Not a blame game btw. Just saying there are factors that impact black male and black female relationships dynamics beyond “oh they just like thugs”. Because some chicks are literally choosing turkey basters and marrying dildos to avoid some of what they see out here, so it’s not just the women who are broken.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
it's a lose lose situation for them. they want high value black men to match them

but high value black men know their worth and would rather be single or PAWG

if they choose to marry cacs, they get side-eyed and called wenches

what else can they do? i support their choice
fukking adopt, or die alone, putting a kid in shytty situation is selfish, fukk outta here bum

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CONTEXT. most people responding negatively are thinking of the statistics and stereotypes. OP framed it as people have the means to have in vitro, had the wherewithal to not get randomly pregnant at a younger age, etc. I think you can assume they have the means to skip a lot of the downfalls that come with being a single parent that doesn't have all the resources. for example a recent thread about elon musk having hella kids nobody cared and they was like "i would have 20 kids and 30 baby mamas if i was him" :yeshrug:
Elon is an extreme case. The women I was talking about are regular corporate mid to low six figure types. And I mentioned the chick with the 1 year old from IVF and she was struggling to juggle dating, having a 1 years old and her career and it was something she voluntarily signed up for. Just didn't make any sense to me. Its a completely self centered decision that ignored the impact this would have on the kid to never know their father or where half their DNA comes from. And that decision perfectly explains why they cant get a man to begin with. They are only thinking about themselves and not the kids they are bringing into this world. Even if they had kids with a bum that would be a better choice cause at least the kids can know their fathers extended family (cousins, uncles, aunts etc.) even if their pops is a deadbeat.

These same educated career women claim they dont want "struggle love" with a breh who makes 50K a but are signing up to struggle to raise a child as single mom. Its insane. Money is only 1 part of being a parent. Having time to be there for their kids and raise them is also why its important to have a partner. Plus you can loose money quickly, we are in a recession with layoffs looming.. what would they do if they loose their high powered corporate jobs?

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
More like you don't understand what culture means and the things that need to be done to build one. You're just saying things that sound good without understanding the work and the framework needed to get to those points.

For example, a culture, where the man is the head, the woman lives to serve and support the man, and the two come together to guide the children is stressed and prioritized will play a role accomplish those flowery things you were mentioning.
You can’t have any of that shyt when you have a twisted society that continually pits black women and men against each other.

White supremacy was the exact cause of the break down of the black american families. Now the black native population is dealing with all the nasty and brutal symptoms from it.

Like are you serious?
:why:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
it's a lose lose situation for them. they want high value black men to match them

but high value black men know their worth and would rather be single or PAWG

if they choose to marry cacs, they get side-eyed and called wenches

what else can they do? i support their choice

I would rather paag or paig than pawg. But that’s just me

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
You can’t have any of that shyt when you have a twisted society that continually pits black women and men against each other.

White supremacy was the exact cause of the break down of the black american families. Now the black native population is dealing with all the nasty and brutal symptoms from it.

Like are you serious?
:why:

White supremacy has been with us since slavery. Black families didn’t start really breaking down until the 60s.

I think feminism is a stronger culprit. We know how to handle classic white supremacy. Feminisms caught us off guard

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
You actually think this is a solution? :mjlol:. All it’s gon do screw up another batch of young men and create more toxic women who love toxic men who would do the same thing. Black men need to step up in our role and keep Eve/Jezebel in her place and start training up proverbs 31 women. This straight madness.
American black women are approaching abomination status

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
No other humans on Earth desires to date up more than Black Women. An average Black Man is invisible to an average Black Woman.

You notice how they all talk about "not dating down" as if they're up. Or they stat there's not enough good Black Men. A good Black man is a High Value Man to them. Has nothing to do with character or how he treats her.

I know im hard on women, but our women are really screwed in the head, mainly bcuz of Feminism, the Black Church, Black men (Derrick Jaxn) lying to smash or just not be honest to avoid confrontation.

This is why this sit annoys me, for the good of society or ANY hope for the community these women NEED to die alone WITHOUT procreating so their paradigms, and bad traits go extinct.

All this bullshyt just guarantees this thing is SUPER cooked

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Alright ladies, cut the bullshyt. When one of your female friends starts throwing out insane ideas like this, tell her crazy ass to grow up and date that brother Craig who she knows she is feeling.

All women got a decent man checking for them.

This shyt has to stop. These bird brains marrying themselves and now willingly becoming single mothers.

Every child born from this delusion will endure a horrible upbringing.