40+ Successful professional black women are getting in vitro to be "single mothers by choice"

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
What you dorks who trot out this "natural order" stuff always ignore is that a lot of men aren't doing their parts either.

There's men put here that are abusive, immature, not leaders, don't earn enough money, not willing to help in the house if their wife works as much or more hours than him, etc.

If you want a "natural order", then men need to do their part. Otherwise, some women ain't gonna bother. It's that simple

And no, I don't think women are perfect.

My point is that men aren't perfect either. And it takes two to tango
fukk up nikka I expect better from you

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
fukking adopt, or die alone, putting a kid in shytty situation is selfish, fukk outta here bum
what a bytchmade and emotional response :childplease:

a child born to a successful single parent is not in a "shytty situation", nor is it selfish. hundreds of millions of children would switch places for a rich single parent

if you want to hold women accountable for these decisions, do the same with men that choose to nut in them and never see their kids.
or don't. i really dont give a fukk what some fakkit on thecoli gotta say
full

Daps
What you dorks who trot out this "natural order" stuff always ignore is that a lot of men aren't doing their parts either.

There's men put here that are abusive, immature, not leaders, don't earn enough money, not willing to help in the house if their wife works as much or more hours than him, etc.

If you want a "natural order", then men need to do their part. Otherwise, some women ain't gonna bother. It's that simple

And no, I don't think women are perfect.

My point is that men aren't perfect either. And it takes two to tango
Why are these men rewarded then?

I was having this argument with my cousin earlier today. I told him this

“For every young man that wants to be Neil Degrasse Tyson, there’s 10 that want to be spottemgottem” guess who gets laid more.

Daps
Elon is an extreme case. The women I was talking about are regular corporate mid to low six figure types. And I mentioned the chick with the 1 year old from IVF and she was struggling to juggle dating, having a 1 years old and her career and it was something she voluntarily signed up for. Just didn't make any sense to me. Its a completely self centered decision that ignored the impact this would have on the kid to never know their father or where half their DNA comes from. And that decision perfectly explains why they cant get a man to begin with. They are only thinking about themselves and not the kids they are bringing into this world. Even if they had kids with a bum that would be a better choice cause at least the kids can know their fathers extended family (cousins, uncles, aunts etc.) even if their pops is a deadbeat.

These same educated career women claim they dont want "struggle love" with a breh who makes 50K a but are signing up to struggle to raise a child as single mom. Its insane. Money is only 1 part of being a parent. Having time to be there for their kids and raise them is also why its important to have a partner. Plus you can loose money quickly, we are in a recession with layoffs looming.. what would they do if they loose their high powered corporate jobs?

yeah elon is extreme but if they are making "mid to low six figures they are in like the top 5-10% income in this country so ok, i think my point stands on that. they have the MEANS to have a kid, CLEARLY.
as for all that other stuff you wrote, now imagine if those kids in that recession/layoff situation in a low income household lol. do you think there is a kid that is an orphan that would choose to stay state custody just because they can't be placed in a two parent household? :pachaha:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I understand the situation for black women, but this is still a bit of a selfish move.

Hope they have a solid story ready to go when the kid asks why you would intentionally bring me into this world without a dad?

If black women still want to go that route then why not just adopt?

When junior sees all his classmates dads show up for parent day knowing he ain't got no dad :wow:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Alright ladies, cut the bullshyt. When one of your female friends starts throwing out insane ideas like this, tell her crazy ass to grow up and date that brother Craig who she knows she is feeling.

All women got a decent man checking for them.

This shyt has to stop. These bird brains marrying themselves and now willingly becoming single mothers.

Every child born from this delusion will endure a horrible upbringing.
I shouldn't care but even as a first gen Nigerian (ethnically) man whose parents came here for better, who raised on American Black culture, which creates American culture this shyt BOTHERS me, because I want everybody who looks like me that's not on c00n shyt, evil shyt or deadbeat shyt to WIN, and American BW have a strong sub group that seems narcissitically bent on prevent the possibility of that.

It's sickening, Imma go smoke

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
what a bytchmade and emotional response :childplease:

a child born to a successful single parent is not in a "shytty situation", nor is it selfish. hundreds of millions of children would switch places for a rich single parent

if you want to hold women accountable for these decisions, do the same with men that choose to nut in them and never see their kids.
or don't. i really dont give a fukk what some fakkit on thecoli gotta say
full
I don't argue with women, I thought you were a man, I was mistaken. Be easy lil bish

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Oh yeah let's not forget to add that monogamy isn't natural for humans. It's been forced upon us by bullshyt religions and cultures.
We're just hitting a point in time that women aren't considered property anymore so that forced marriage that they used to be in is no longer as much of a thing in the western world (and honestly the way most yall complain about women and what yall say yall want in a woman shows me yall can't handle that).
We're just going down the timeline of what humanity is supposed to be. The sooner we realize we aint that much different than the animals we think we're so much better than the better life will be.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Y'all incels need therapy. Telling someone they need to die alone? :mjlol:
But this is who black women need to submit to and build with. When I say insufferable:ohlawd:
Not to mention the insecurities. There are men out there who literally project a cocktail of negativity to high earning or educated black women…WITHOUT EVEN MEETING THEM.

But as I said, many never wanted blk partners to begin with and even if every black woman was just perfect (which they aren’t btw), we still can’t get around 88:100 ratio of males to females disparity in our community.
Hell forget everything else. Start there. Can’t marry who aint there.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Women been self-inflicting L's since the beginning of time :wow:

Seems like Black women do so disproportionately more based off of what I see here everyday :mjpls:

I realized earlier this year why women were subjects of men prior, because in every sense unchecked they are consumers/agents of chaos. They don't build/produce shyt of value by themselves. Children don't even count bc you need male sperm and without good fathers the bulk end up subpar humans

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
White supremacy has been with us since slavery. Black families didn’t start really breaking down until the 60s.

I think feminism is a stronger culprit. We know how to handle classic white supremacy. Feminisms caught us off guard
And last I’ve seen, things have been pretty fukking horrific. What exactly is everyone endgame with this current system?

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
yeah elon is extreme but if they are making "mid to low six figures they are in like the top 5-10% income in this country so ok, i think my point stands on that. they have the MEANS to have a kid, CLEARLY.
as for all that other stuff you wrote, now imagine if those kids in that recession/layoff situation in a low income household lol. do you think there is a kid that is an orphan that would choose to stay state custody just because they can't be placed in a two parent household? :pachaha:
this type of materialistic thinking is at the heart of the whole problem. black women have a hard time fathoming that a man brings more than just money to the equation. and they believe that being able to physically keep a kid alive (pay for food shelter school activities etc.) is enough to raise a child to be a functioning citizen in society that can have healthy relationships and build

i know a lot of brothers and sisters raised by solid middle class women who might not be gangbangin but their views on family are in the gutter. i get the feeling alot of them resent their moms not for being single per se but for the way they treated them growing up even though in her eyes she tried her best

not saying a two parent household will automatically cure ills but voluntarily signing up to be a single parent is nuts and incredibly selfish. nobody ever died from not having kids

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Im always going to be pro-family due to lifestyle and economic reasons. However, if they have the financial means and support system to raise a kid properly then good for them.

No substitute for a father. That's a key to raising a kid properly IMO.

No kid wants to find out they were a test tube baby with a needle for a dad. :francis: