40+ Successful professional black women are getting in vitro to be "single mothers by choice"

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
yea shame on black women for wanting kids.
literally black men are loud and pound about leaving black women and now they are shaming black women for wanting to be mother without men who hate us.
Took the words right outta my mouth, shame on "y'all" for choosing to raise bytchmade sons and future bulldagger daughters, each and every single one of "y'all".

If it makes you feel any better, I wouldn't leave a white woman I impregnated

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I hear you breh, but you're not going to get people to ignore what they see with their own eyes. I need more fingers than I have to count the number of black women I know personally who were middle/upper middle class, had good dudes pursuing them, and then decided to have kids with bums and/or street dudes. shyt's an epidemic.

Black women don't take motherhood as seriously as they need to. Obviously it takes two to tango, but a lot of them are having that tango with an even smaller subset of men than they need to by the numbers. Passing on genes of some of the worst among us.
A man could be a good man to you and even to others but if she doesn’t like him/isn’t feeling him on that level, then unless she forced herself to be with a man she doesn’t truly want (which will lead to a poor outcome anyway) then it is what it is. A lot of times I think Brehs think that if a man has xyz then he’s good and women should automatically want him. But attraction/chemistry is often more complicated than that. If she’s not attracted to him, if they aren’t compatible in other areas, if there’s something that doesn’t feel right for her, she’s going to have hard time moving forward.

It could be that she was more attracted to the street Breh, it could be that she felt more chemistry, that he met her needs in a weird way. Water always seeks its own level, so who women choose is usually because that’s the wavelength they’re at.

Again I will reiterate, a person can have the right qualities on paper but not necessarily light her fire. Perhaps she should ignore that need for someone to light her fire and just seek the most practical option (which is what I believe Brehs think bw should be doing) but unfortunately it’s just not how some women work. They want something that makes them feel—they want genuine chemistry, not forced. And since marriage isn’t a big value in our community, they don’t feel pressured to get into relationships with men where it feels forced, even if it might be the most practical option.

What’s interesting is that you and @UncleTomFord15 are in here saying bw don’t want good bm lol, but both of you are in other threads always talking about how y’all interracially date because bw are xyz(insert a whole bunch of negative shyt) and other women aren’t. So why do you all even care what bw do romantically at this point when y’all technically don’t even want bw?

im trying to understand why Brehs who think negatively of brehettes anyway, and choose other women, still manage to care about bw choosing thugs?

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I told people more of this would be happening for countless reasons why for years on this site. Hate to be right but it is what it is.

Women still have reproductive desires but are unwilling to put up with some insufferable male traits and characteristics. So this is what you get. Many are adopting as well and forgoing motherhood altogether.

If you can’t find a reasonable partner that you are attracted to who is relationship minded and on the same page, this is the next step.
Not to mention, there’s a legit numbers issue when it comes to blk males and females in major cities. Incarceration rates and early homicides along with systemic white supremacy are to blame there. Apparently according to National census bureau theres 88 black men for every 100 black women.

We keep ignoring the impact of incarceration and early death in black men on the community to skip straight to the “black women only want thugs” or “black women don’t know how to choose”.
But even if every blk woman was perfect, nearly 20% would STILL be without based on just numbers.
The cut off needs to be 40 or 45.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
i see plenty of white women raising their sons as girls and raising them to only listen to them and i hear nothing from u men who worship them but off course it's a problem when a black women choose to do it too.
why is it an issue?
I'm against any race and either gender doing all that bullshyt

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
or is it more likely that he will see a number of kids with just moms showing up and they will fit right in .... yall not keepin it 💯 :pachaha:
You right in some ways. But at say like a Father daughter dance or at the playground.

I remember one day i seen the look in little kids eyes when me and my boy pulled up to the playground with his 3 y/o daughter. A few of the kids who were already there playing with their moms, ran up to him cause they wanted him to push them on the swing the same way he was pushing his daughter.

Some of the moms were giggling to the side calling their kids to come back while feeling low key embarrassed. Breh prolly coulda got all them mommas panties too :pachaha:

All I'm saying is in that moment. Them kids might not have lacked for anything materially but in that moment they couldn't deny the desire for that fatherly masculine energy

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
better then settling with a men who just using you for sex.
No it literally isn't. Some of these women have a deep dysfunction and end up raising kid, assuming the kid even lives or does not off him or herself, that are beyond fukked up in the head.