40+ Successful professional black women are getting in vitro to be "single mothers by choice"

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Breh, it’s heart breaking to see this happen. I’d post the pictures if I could. These are legit gorgeous women.

I’d understand if they were in their 40s but to be relatively young and choose single motherhood? I just don’t understand the logic. Is it selfishness? Mental illness? Vanity?

One of baby shower was my future cousin in law. Literally the total package. Single mother at 33. Unbelievable. :francis:
They see Ebony K Williams and want no parts.

You can see the logic far better to have an oops baby by a guy you know

Than to pay 40k for a dusty white boy to but in a cup.

At least this way there's less of a chance that you'll have some oh brother situations.

But actually another reason that an oops baby is better than IVF

Is because there's an increased chance of having aunties and uncles coming around

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Brehs…. I kid you not. In the past two months, my fiancée has been to five baby showers. Not one of them are married or are with the child’s father.

And these are professional women, not hoodrats. Women from good homes, well educated and attractive (I saw the pictures). All in their early to mid 30s.

This is getting out of hand. Our “community” is well and truly cooked. I get that there are trash men out there but holy shyt, they’d rather raise a child in a broken home than attempt to raise a stable family?

I don’t even know what to say anymore. My other half didn’t even want to attend most of them because she was so disappointed.

More baby showers than engagement parties. :francis:
you lucky you got you a woman in the world not of the world. truly a blessing, count your blessings breh.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Breh, it’s heart breaking to see this happen. I’d post the pictures if I could. These are legit gorgeous women.

I’d understand if they were in their 40s but to be relatively young and choose single motherhood? I just don’t understand the logic. Is it selfishness? Mental illness? Vanity?

One of baby shower was my future cousin in law. Literally the total package. Single mother at 33. Unbelievable. :francis:

I`m telling you bro, Black men the only one who sees Black as a Race and community. This is why I said what is going to happen is we will shift to how the old world is when it comes to your name. People will start asking "who is your father". This will be the litmus test within "black society" because of course to non blacks we are still nikkas. But dudes gotta let this community shyt go, and focus on creating families and networks with other black men who are aligned and naturally the children of these families will get together and things continue on.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

My older brother is on his second marriage, going on 10 years, and this is what he told me...
A lot of these women don't ask for marriage because marriage comes with a "burden of performance" for both the man and the woman.
It's sad but a lot of these women simply don't wanna be under that "burden of performance," that's why they don't ask for it.
They simply want the man's seed and very little else to do with that man.
They don't value what the man brings to a healthy relationship/marriage.

I sat there listening like:

alonzo-mourning.gif

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Brehs…. I kid you not. In the past two months, my fiancée has been to five baby showers. Not one of them are married or are with the child’s father.

And these are professional women, not hoodrats. Women from good homes, well educated and attractive (I saw the pictures). All in their early to mid 30s.

This is getting out of hand. Our “community” is well and truly cooked. I get that there are trash men out there but holy shyt, they’d rather raise a child in a broken home than attempt to raise a stable family?

I don’t even know what to say anymore. My other half didn’t even want to attend most of them because she was so disappointed.

More baby showers than engagement parties. :francis:
Thing that used to confuse me was why anyone would want to raise a baby alone cause of how babies are naturally, it's hell at times but my own wife made me realize a lot of women think baby rearing is as easy as patting their back to sleep and changing a diaper. shyt a lot of these women don't even have plans for the kid too. Really women have been incentivized to live through life on autopilot and shyt is pretty scary cause they having such a juvenile mindset about it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
My older brother is on his second marriage, going on 10 years, and this is what he told me...
A lot of these women don't ask for marriage because marriage comes with a "burden of performance" for both the man and the woman.
It's sad but a lot of these women simply don't wanna be under that "burden of performance," that's why they don't ask for it.
They simply want the man's seed and very little else to do with that man.
They don't value what the man brings to a healthy relationship/marriage.

I sat there listening like:

alonzo-mourning.gif

the thing is these women bank of Black men who don't value themselves and are loose with their seed which in term gives them access to sperm to get their baby and bounce. This is why you see women have children who are the exact opposite of everything they claim o want in a man because she only needed his sperm so it's nothing for her to lay up with someone she hates to achieve her goal.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I`m telling you bro, Black men the only one who sees Black as a Race and community. This is why I said what is going to happen is we will shift to how the old world is when it comes to your name. People will start asking "who is your father". This will be the litmus test within "black society" because of course to non blacks we are still nikkas. But dudes gotta let this community shyt go, and focus on creating families and networks with other black men who are aligned and naturally the children of these families will get together and things continue on.
:salute:

Perfect plan. We need to get back to praising ing ourselves, not tearing each other down.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
the thing is these women bank of Black men who don't value themselves and are loose with their seed which in term gives them access to sperm to get their baby and bounce. This is why you see women have children who are the exact opposite of everything they claim o want in a man because she only needed his sperm so it's nothing for her to lay up with someone she hates to achieve her goal.
:whew:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
this.gif

Couldn’t have articulated it better. Men aren’t asking for marriage and women are hardly demanding it now.

Most people are cool with situationships and no commitment but are happy to have a baby. And if it doesn’t work out “oh well.” :snoop:

Edit:

Majority of women have a natural maternal instinct, a yearning to be a mother. The problem is they they don't want to or even know how to be a wife. A woman will fight to the death for her kids, work 2 jobs, gave them her last dollar. But yet can't make their husband a meal after a hard days work, can't give a massage if he needs or just be there to listen.
Breh was spitting… unfortunately, :francis:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:salute:

Perfect plan. We need to get back to praising ing ourselves, not tearing each other down.

yeah Black men don't realize all that "black men need to build and protect" shyt among women translates to woman as "yes these slave nikkas will build my throne and serve me".

Black men should define a culture and rules and align with men who believe in the same and in tern use that as the basis of society creation. Anyone who does not align, that is ok there will be no debate or arguing, they are just not a member of that society. This is how most societies work, but we are a society of Renegades thus we debate each other on what is or isn't "the culture" and this is why we go no where.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is why I have less smoke for the boule

They walk around with two last names the father and the mother

You don't have to ask them who their father is because they understand dating intentionally and pedigree.

Imagine non boule Black people having cotillions were they try to link Black people with the right people.

Malia Obama has been wenching for awhile and if she ever snaps out of it she'll realize all her Black friends had her back and didn't expose her she can't say that about her white friends

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
this.gif

Couldn’t have articulated it better. Men aren’t asking for marriage and women are hardly demanding it now.

Most people are cool with situationships and no commitment but are happy to have a baby. And if it doesn’t work out “oh well.” :snoop:

Women want a wedding but not to be wives. Most nikkas get married because they feel bad for the bytch and not because they see any benefit lol.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is why I have less smoke for the boule

They walk around with two last names the father and the mother

You don't have to ask them who their father is because they understand dating intentionally and pedigree.

Imagine non boule Black people having cotillions were they try to link Black people with the right people.

Malia Obama has been wenching for awhile and if she ever snaps out of it she'll realize all her Black friends had her back and didn't expose her she can't say that about her white friends

I`m not for that two last name bullshyt, you are who your father is. That said the things the "boule" blacks did is what every society did, their issue was they wanted to create a parallel White society and be seen as useful to whites vs actually having their own autonomy and being power players.