40+ Successful professional black women are getting in vitro to be "single mothers by choice"

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Man the weird passport sisters I met are super delusional

Most of them are buying dikk.

I randomly watched a chick who made a cost of living video about las terranas.

She talked about the cost of her kids schooling

She had one daughter when she started her channel I guess a brehito gave her another baby that she will raise alone

Bruh! Them videos are destroying us

The chick I mentioned above floods me with them ‘Watch how I live as a digital nomad in Japan/Bali/Mexico….’ :snoop:. They are all women. Like that song said, women are runners. I have never met a ngga who just randomly moved to another city bc he wasn’t ’feeling’ the other. But I meet countless women who have. I match with women on apps who are searching in my city when they don’t live there nor are they moving there. Just unhappy with their current state and roaming

I really hate to be a misogynist—-actually I don’t —-but women truly are like children. And what makes it more dangerous now, they are now unchecked, therapist empowered, intellectual children. So they’ve now mastered how to articulate and defend their bullshyt. And as a man it’s your job to find the EXACT way to carefully, calculated, yet demonstrably, soft-but not too soft firm -but not too firm—- lead her. :gucci: Lot of dudes can’t or don’t want to

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
exactly.

If that means marrying out or whatever then so be it. Attention whoring, selfish, financially goofy people ain't it.

yeah the only thing I will say where Black men suffer is we are conditioned to be servants so you have dudes who Marry out and not lead a family but more so Marry out and find a "new master" to serve. This is why often times Non Black Women feel entitled to black men because dudes are seen as the best servants out of other men due to the state of the "community" so they think they are giving black men a "better master to serve" thus black men should be grateful. And this is why you often see dudes who date out glorify the women like God vs just being a Black man leading his family.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
KS was the last Brother trying to talk sense into these hoes

Just let them go the smart ones will figure it out before its too late for them

yeah I always said they should be greatful that nikka cared, because when you get to majority black men becoming indifferent/ not giving a fukk this shyt is dunzo lol

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yeah the only thing I will say where Black men suffer is we are conditioned to be servants so you have dudes who Marry out and not lead a family but more so Marry out and find a "new master" to serve. This is why often times Non Black Women feel entitled to black men because dudes are seen as the best servants out of other men due to the state of the "community" so they think they are giving black men a "better master to serve" thus black men should be grateful. And this is why you often see dudes who date out glorify the women like God vs just being a Black man leading his family.

If me and the ole lady don't work out, I'm taking the @MikelArteta route and getting an African Sistas. :wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

The chick I mentioned above floods me with them ‘Watch how I live as a digital nomad in Japan/Bali/Mexico….’ :snoop:. They are all women. Like that song said, women are runners. I have never met a ngga who just randomly moved to another city bc he wasn’t ’feeling’ the other. But I meet countless women who have. I match with women on apps who are searching in my city when they don’t live there nor are they moving there. Just unhappy with their current state and roaming

I really hate to be a misogynist—-actually I don’t —-but women truly are like children. And what makes it more dangerous now, they are now unchecked, therapist empowered, intellectual children. So they’ve now mastered how to articulate and defend their bullshyt. And as a man it’s your job to find the EXACT way to carefully, calculated, yet demonstrably, soft-but not too soft firm -but not too firm—- lead her. :gucci: Lot of dudes can’t or don’t want to

traveling women are always miserable because they think they will find a Rich Prince Charming but all they get is bum locals that they have to sponsor. Women do not like the feeling of taking care of a man financially no matter what they say. Women don't realize Rich men have access to the top women globally so they will always pick the best, and the normal men of a country will want their own women and already see in the media that the traveling women ruin their own countries. The difference with a traveling man is if he is just a normal non rich guy he doesn't feel unnatural going somewhere taking care of his family, but a woman footing that bill eats her up inside.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If me and the ole lady don't work out, I'm taking the @MikelArteta route and getting an African Sistas. :wow:

yeah, I tell brehs do what makes you happy and protect yourself. IMO Africa and RURAL African countries at that the last saving grace if you want a GENETICALLY black family. I've travel all over South America and I am in a country now, and Black society in the Western world is all suffering from this same shyt even if the implementation is different it is the same underlying thing.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

I got a lot to say about passport hoes
Give me a second.

Again most of them aren't bad people its just they don't understand that whatever protection they feel they don't get in America its way way way worse overseas.

Brehitos WILL put the pawgs them.and the idea that a gringo could call the cops for anything is laughable.

My ex'es brother got killed outside his house nothing happens.

His widow is doing good though I don't ask questions on how she's making it without him

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps

Damn you hitting on some shxt fr...I don't see this brought enough when it comes of dealing with non bw especially when dealing with the free spirit liberal type...

Just like that German Turkish chick((married to a BM)) who went viral for going in on BW standards...Some of what she was saying was facts but you couldn't help but catch the :mjpls:grifter vibes from how she was speaking even praised the almighty Kevin Samuel...Its clear she is the one running shxt...No way am I letting my non black wife post some shxt like that as a sensible self aware black man smh..

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Damn you hitting on some shxt fr...I don't see this brought enough when it comes of dealing with non bw especially when dealing with the free spirit liberal type...

Just like that German Turkish chick((married to a BM)) who went viral for going in on BW standards...Some of what she was saying was facts but you couldn't help but catch the :mjpls:grifter vibes from how she was speaking even praised the almighty Kevin Samuel...Its clear she is the one running shxt...No way am I letting my non black wife post some shxt like that as a sensible self aware black man smh..

yeah Non Black Women attack Black Women to show they are the superior Slave Master NOT that "Hey black man I appreciate you, I empathize with you, and I want to start a family with you and let you be a man" lol. This is obviously not me speaking in absolutes but the Beef Black women vs Non Black Women have is always putting the black man in the context of a slave who can't make decisions for himself thus they have to battle of who will take In the nikka and give him a plantation to serve on.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
9780520271463.jpg

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Uh, rumor has it he’s in jail or something and they might not be together so she’s going crazy on social media to attract some new brehs.

But hey :hubie:

Who knows