40+ Successful professional black women are getting in vitro to be "single mothers by choice"

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dudes are mad for no reason because

1. None of these chicks would even talk or look at you dudes way especially yall personalities and views on women, particularly :comeon:

2. Why so much anger for bringing another child via science? Everybody isn't meant to be with someone to have kids even in Euro countires its not uncommon to be a single mom but only the coli "a strain, undatable"

3. Get a life and girlfriends and maybe you will understand that being emotionally attached to other peoples personal lives. But I know this narrative destroys "they need us to procreate"!

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
whoever/whatever you are this is an excuse to be selfish. It destroys socities when there are no families and no order. It's happening now, but people still want to get high off temporary pleasure at the expense of their life and community

As I sad, you reap what you sow, later than you sew, and MORE than you sow. This goes for individuals and communities. It also goes for the good and bad

Keep sowing selfishness and self centeredness and you will see the destruction you reap. Again is't stupid

:russell:

Go give this speech to all the "men" with multiple BMs and no assets.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: you and the 35 brehs that liked this need therapy

No he's right.

There's something unhealthy about not having 2 parent household. That's the foundation for a healthy successful society. I was just having a discussion with my barber in that a man would never say he don't need a woman. That's weird and suspect.

I'm not gonna point any fingers, but some black folks are lying because they can't handle the truth and it's only going to keep them in a very dark place.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
sad that some women feel like this
not even here to argue, some black womens mindset gonna lead us into oblivion
as they keep racking up unwed children like call of duty dog tags
You say this as if they're the only people who contribute to this. There's another side to that coin, specifically men who have no intention of being fathers yet deliberately have children.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dudes be saying some wild shyt everything is so backwards these days you can always tell who wasn’t raised in a parent or at-least pops around:sas1:
Many of yall were raised by both and still catching feelings off what a small section of strangers. If you was raised by both did your dad teach you to mind your business? Or maybe he was an emotional chatty patty in 95 on a forum.

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Many of yall were raised by both and still catching feelings off what a small section of strangers. If you was raised by both did your fadcteach you to mind your business? Or maybe he was an emotional chatty patty in 95 on a forum.
Were you raised by your mom and dad in the same home?

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Many of yall were raised by both and still catching feelings off what a small section of strangers. If you was raised by both did your fadcteach you to mind your business? Or maybe he was an emotional chatty patty in 95 on a forum.
Yeah but nobody getting emotional these days people like to hop on trends and it dosent matter it’s not natural period.

My pops died when I was 8 some shyt just known bruh and my mom always used to complain that she wish he was here cause she can’t teach me how to be a man,not degrade the nikka and act like he wasn’t needed.

Last edited: