40+ Successful professional black women are getting in vitro to be "single mothers by choice"

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
shyt is goofy as fukk imo and selfish IMO.

imagine your child wanting to know who their daddy is and you pull out this shyt.

51WMsJahFbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
:deadrose:

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
:what: I hope you don’t really believe that.
She’s right, take it from some one who’s mom married into the upper class. The amount help these cacs get is insane. Where I’m from cats wasnt inheriting shyt and we was all renters who owned nothing.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Y'all have got to stop going back and forth with these bitter femcels.
Let them enjoy the consequences of their choices 10, 15, 20 years from now.
There are way too many good and normal women outside to care about bitter femcels and their wacked out minds.
If this is what these women are choosing instead of traditional households, then so be it...

:pachaha:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
A stripper for white dikk is supposed to be the bastion of black intellectualism on a all male, presumably black male centric website :russ:
Y’all gon learn about the hoes with opinions on here
They simply post to little bro you
Meanwhile Eboni K Williams bum ass is pregnant but will cry wolf if the baby grows up to be fukked in the head because the father wasn’t around
Anybody bringing children into this world and trying to purposely do it on there own are selfish
And if we being really real
Not all men and women should be parents
It’s several on this forum that really don’t need to ever consider bringing a child into this world
And I mean several

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
this concept is stupid, no other creature on earth...

you know what, nvm.. everybody reaps what they sew, much later, and more than they sew

Yes. Plenty of "creatures on earth" give birth and proceed to be single parents.

Please reference Google and not your dry dik, fake HOH associates at the barber shop.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:mjlol:prove me wrong...bet yeah can't
lol you're an unmarried black women
whos been bashing black men on this forum for a decade
with no ring, no man ready to make you his wife thats proof enough
"bu bu bu i dont want no man im good by myself"
cope

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
lol you're an unmarried black women
whos been bashing black men on this forum for a decade
with no ring, no man ready to make you his wife thats proof enough
"bu bu bu i dont want no man im good by myself"
cope
don't forget literally prostitute

these chicks sell their souls for material and hate men for it lol

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. Plenty of "creatures on earth" give birth and proceed to be single parents.

Please reference Google and not your dry dik, fake HOH associates at the barber shop.
whoever/whatever you are this is an excuse to be selfish. It destroys socities when there are no families and no order. It's happening now, but people still want to get high off temporary pleasure at the expense of their life and community

As I sad, you reap what you sow, later than you sew, and MORE than you sow. This goes for individuals and communities. It also goes for the good and bad

Keep sowing selfishness and self centeredness and you will see the destruction you reap. Again is't stupid

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
All I know is, I see something very very demonic coming as a result of this trend (if it catches on) within the next two decades.

I mean, it’s one thing to know that your mother gave birth to you out of her lust and her inability to control said lust or at least act on it responsibly.

It’s totally, totally different to know that your mother purposely chose to deprive you of your father. :demonic:

Throw in the fact that these women won’t have anyone to blame and yeah…