40+ Successful professional black women are getting in vitro to be "single mothers by choice"

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What does a guy in his late 30's have to do with his father having more children?

This dude said "that should be my kid"

Was he planning on having kids?

I was trying to relate the video to the topic, but there are too many unanswered questions.

Did I watch the wrong thing lol?
He's telling a story about how his father abandoning his family particularly his mother.

That's pretty obvious. It's an 8 part series. You'll have to watch them all of you need every detail. He has already taken the adult children off the will.

I was addressing the person who I quoted within the context of a sub- conversation.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I mean ya'll believe that not giving my body and labor to a man is hate so

:manny:

If you believe I hate you cool. Maybe you'll talk to me less. I can live with that

PS I was actually referring to the "biggest haters are this and that" statements. The insults of someone who I seek no approval from really doesn't matter.
I never said it was YOU came up with that assumption on your own

in fact notice your verbiage, that lends even more credence to what i was saying previously

I never wanted your approval, i call a spade a spade. if it walks like a duck it quacks like duck it's probably a duck. common sense is still common sense at the end of the day

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
My biological parents aren't married and never have been...oooppppsss.

Go back to try another recycled talking point.

And no one us talking about you. We are talking about the general population. I know ya'll can't see pass your own experiences but try.
Ok but if you're saying Black Men don't do anythng for Black women then you're saying that Black Men are somehow defiecient and don't operate like "normal" Men.

That's basically the justification of chattel slavery that Black Men weren't Men they were tools that could talk.

I'll even clean it up for you you'd say that Men don't do shyt for women and if you got Men out of the way you could have a perfect Amazonian Atlantis women's community

But the problem is you post on the Coli not lipstick alley

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
shyt is goofy as fukk imo and selfish IMO.

imagine your child wanting to know who their daddy is and you pull out this shyt.

51WMsJahFbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This sh*t got 90 daps :snoop:

I can't with ya'll :snoop:
How so?

It took 2 people to make the child. You had both parents in your life, your dad for discipline and your mom for compassion.

You see how hard it is for single parents, money, stigma, basically raising half a child because you don’t innately have the qualities to instil values from the other sex.

In essence raising bytchass sons and aggressive women but somehow someone will CHOSE to be a single parent?

I don’t think their elevator goes all the way to the top. Why even have a child then?

Last edited:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
How so?

It took 2 people to make the child. You had both parents in your life, your dad for discipline and your mom for compassion.

You see how hard it is for single parents, money, stigma, basically raising half a child because you don’t innately have the qualities to instil values from the other sex.

I’m not essence raising bytchass sons and aggressive women but someone someone will CHOSE to be a single parent?

I don’t think their elevator goes all the way to the top. Why even have a child then?

:snoop:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
He's telling a story about how his father abandoning his family particularly his mother.

That's pretty obvious. It's an 8 part series. You'll have to watch them all of you need every detail. He has already taken the adult children off the will.

I was addressing the person who I quoted within the context of a sub- conversation.
They…they don’t care that he’s abandoning the wife. 🤷🏾‍♀️