40+ Successful professional black women are getting in vitro to be "single mothers by choice"

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Prove it. Prove that children are getting a life insurance policies, land, homes etc when their dads pass. Especially from BM.

And for reference, since ya'll will bring it up. Yes I will be getting quite a bit when my father passes but it's not the norm. My father was well above the average income when he retired.

tenor.gif

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Damn you're a hyprocrite to your own message Black women don't get shyt from marriage but I do.

My G just by being a combat disabled veteran any kids of mine gets free scholarships Life Insurance not to mention straight up cash.

I'm not unique you could get the same bennies had you did the feminist thing and fought for your country.

You will do the other thing and continue to fund my retirement.
My biological parents aren't married and never have been...oooppppsss.

Go back to try another recycled talking point.

And no one us talking about you. We are talking about the general population. I know ya'll can't see pass your own experiences but try.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Prove it. Prove that children are getting a life insurance policies, land, homes etc when their dads pass. Especially from BM.

And for reference, since ya'll will bring it up. Yes I will be getting quite a bit when my father passes but it's not the norm. My father was well above the average income when he retired.
If your father was doing so well, how did you end up on a pole?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

There's a continual pattern on the Coli where posters simply refuse to acknowledge that on average black people have little to no wealth in this country, aren't passing jack shyt to their children on average, and are struggling. We got people obsessing over what celebrities are passing to their children, meanwhile brehs won't opt into a 401k/401b/IRA/etc at work because it takes from their check, won't sign up for life insurance, etc. And we can't even use the common excuse about "lack of education/not being aware of resources" because people got intimate knowledge of all the financial shyt celebs are doing yet won't spend 10 minutes in a day looking up the normal person versions which they can do in their own life.

I'm aware of what I'll receive when my parents pass, I know who their attorneys are, what the gameplan is, etc. I'm always aware that I'm privileged to be in this position and it's my duty to ensure that when I have children I'm able to have a similar conversation with them about what will be passed to them.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Since when is being 40+ with a kid lowering your “dating value” :skip:

40 with a kid is not 24 with a kid…at 40+, much of the dating market has kids. Lol @ acting like a woman has hella years left to have a kid at 40+ to still be dikking around in the dating pool. If it didn’t happen 20-40, why assume it’s magically going to happen at 40+ and while she’s still slightly fertile.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll are so slow. I don't represent the majority of the population but ya'll are only interested in pretending you bring value that you don't so.

:manny:

We have no generational wealth in our community yet now ya'll are setting up your child with tons of assets. Delusion is a helluva of a drug. My father is the exception and not the rule.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll are so slow. I don't represent the majority of the population but ya'll are only interested in pretending you bring value that you don't so.

We have no generational wealth in our community yet now ya'll are setting up your child with tons of assets. Delusion is a helluva of a drug. My father is the exception and not the rule.

It's so bizarre how you individualize yourself, but BM are a collective. Men like your father are not as unique as you think they are.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
your post history says others, i can go through your entire post history and pull up every misandric post in regards to dating and relationships, it's clear being a former sex worker has distorted your view on the topic

bro she's a former sex worker, she will never be honest about this topic
I mean ya'll believe that not giving my body and labor to a man is hate so

If you believe I hate you cool. Maybe you'll talk to me less. I can live with that

PS I was actually referring to the "biggest haters are this and that" statements. The insults of someone who I seek no approval from really doesn't matter.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right. I have seen wwwwaaaaayyyyy too many Ls in the parenting lanes to fall for the banana in the tail pipe.

The worst stories are the ones where the women do everything "right" and end up older, no job experience and broke.

This is a story I am following on TT. It has like 8 parts. And you know this women probably spent years talking down on single moms and telling women how to do it "right" since she's a pastor.

And for anyone who doesn't want to follow the whole story, the man is trying to do everything to keep his wife from gaining access to his money and has taken his children from his marriage off of his will.

None of them did anything to this man.

What does a guy in his late 30's have to do with his father having more children?

This dude said "that should be my kid"

Was he planning on having kids?

I was trying to relate the video to the topic, but there are too many unanswered questions.

Did I watch the wrong thing lol?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
And the present conversation is disgusting to say the least.

We wonder why black men are depressed when our value is reduced to what we leave behind financially.

My parents could leave me 10 billion and it would not be more valuable the values they've passed on to me and the love that they have for me.

Some of you are too materialistic and sick in the mind.

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
In Eboni case only

No man is going to settled down with her and it’s not about her having a kid, because she still look good physically..

But her personality is something u don’t want to deal with if u are one of these high value men with a title that she’s looking for..

She already said regular men 9-5/11pm-7am shouldn’t even look her way and the rich men with the titles like doctor, CEO who have options isn’t going to be knocking on your self centered ass..

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
There's a continual pattern on the Coli where posters simply refuse to acknowledge that on average black people have little to no wealth in this country, aren't passing jack shyt to their children on average, and are struggling. We got people obsessing over what celebrities are passing to their children, meanwhile brehs won't opt into a 401k/401b/IRA/etc at work because it takes from their check, won't sign up for life insurance, etc. And we can't even use the common excuse about "lack of education/not being aware of resources" because people got intimate knowledge of all the financial shyt celebs are doing yet won't spend 10 minutes in a day looking up the normal person versions which they can do in their own life.

I'm aware of what I'll receive when my parents pass, I know who their attorneys are, what the gameplan is, etc. I'm always aware that I'm privileged to be in this position and it's my duty to ensure that when I have children I'm able to have a similar conversation with them about what will be passed to them.
Yup spot on. Even though my dad did well I have at least 7 uncles and aunts who won't be leaving anything to their children. Idk why BP have to pretend that we aren't poor as a community and sometimes just selfish. There is actually a BW on TT who talks about this a lot. I'll have to look for her posts.