40+ Successful professional black women are getting in vitro to be "single mothers by choice"

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You see it.
without seeing the Akon thread Akon claims his kids and is rich, he's doing the complete polygyny thing as practised in Africa and other places since times immortal.

Even Nick has his kids on health insurance and most importantly his Life Insurance Sperm donor babies get nothing if and when they race their fathers there's a great likelyhood he'll slam the door in their face.

Then there's the possible inbreeding.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
without seeing the Akon thread Akon claims his kids and is rich, he's doing the complete polygyny thing as practised in Africa and other places since times immortal.

Even Nick has his kids on health insurance and most importantly his Life Insurance Sperm donor babies get nothing if and when they race their fathers there's a great likelyhood he'll slam the door in their face.

Then there's the possible inbreeding.
1. Most children get nothing from their fathers. Ya'll are not those 2 ultra rich men. Also why are you speaking on those men when we find out every day that these industry dudes are liars, weirdos and broke. Look at Lil Romeo. All he got from his father was exploitation and trama.

2. No there is not. They actually do genetic testing to find the most compatible mate.

If I were to create a baby I would definitely go the sperm donor route. Not interested in hitching my life or the decisions of a child to a guy.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
1. Most children get nothing from their fathers. Ya'll are not those 2 ultra rich men. Also why are you speaking on those men when we find out every day that these industry dudes are liars, weirdos and broke. Look at Lil Romeo. All he got from his father was exploitation and trama.

2. No there is not. They actually do genetic testing to find the most compatible mate.

If I were to create a baby I would definitely go the sperm donor route. Not interested in hitching my life or the decisions of a child to a guy.
interesting how the biggest misandrist are always whores, inversely the biggest Misogynist are usually womanizers

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State

You know men can't comprehend women chosing their own reproductive path without the consent of somebody with a wet penis.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

If you have a baby you should defenitely pursue the IVF route but before doing that evaluate the worth of hitching your wagon to anyone, Worse you might have a boy and the government might prevent you from aborting it.

But you're right most Men in any industry is trash and you should stay far away from them.

I can say for me the plan is to live a sustainable life growing the majority of my own food and If I don't have kids the farm and everything goes to the person that helped me the most with the farm.

If there's kids I'll ask for them to stay with me if the mother refuses then she benefits from the lifestyle and assets will go to the kids and she lives in her own house i.e Living together apart like you advocated for.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:what: I hope you don’t really believe that.
Prove it. Prove that children are getting a life insurance policies, land, homes etc when their dads pass. Especially from BM.

And for reference, since ya'll will bring it up. Yes I will be getting quite a bit when my father passes but it's not the norm. My father was well above the average income when he retired.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Prove it. Prove that children are getting a life insurance policies, land, homes etc when their dads pass. Especially from BM.

And for reference, since ya'll will bring it up. Yes I will be getting quite a bit when my father passes but it's not the norm. My father was well above the average income when he retired.
Damn you're a hyprocrite to your own message Black women don't get shyt from marriage but I do.

My G just by being a combat disabled veteran any kids of mine gets free scholarships Life Insurance not to mention straight up cash.

I'm not unique you could get the same bennies had you did the feminist thing and fought for your country.

You will do the other thing and continue to fund my retirement.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Both of those statements aren't true but whatever gets you through the day.
your post history says others, i can go through your entire post history and pull up every misandric post in regards to dating and relationships, it's clear being a former sex worker has distorted your view on the topic

Damn you're a hyprocrite to your own message Black women don't get shyt from marriage but I do.

My G just by being a combat disabled veteran any kids of mine gets free scholarships Life Insurance not to mention straight up cash.

I'm not unique you could get the same bennies had you did the feminist thing and fought for your country.

You will do the other thing and continue to fund my retirement.
bro she's a former sex worker, she will never be honest about this topic

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You know men can't comprehend women chosing their own reproductive path without the consent of somebody with a wet penis.
Right. I have seen wwwwaaaaayyyyy too many Ls in the parenting lanes to fall for the banana in the tail pipe.

The worst stories are the ones where the women do everything "right" and end up older, no job experience and broke.

This is a story I am following on TT. It has like 8 parts. And you know this women probably spent years talking down on single moms and telling women how to do it "right" since she's a pastor.

And for anyone who doesn't want to follow the whole story, the man is trying to do everything to keep his wife from gaining access to his money and has taken his children from his marriage off of his will.

None of them did anything to this man.