40+ Successful professional black women are getting in vitro to be "single mothers by choice"

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
These are from 8 years ago, btw
shyt I remember a GF I had in college from a Good Family who wanted me to seed her up because she didn't want to go to college anymore. I transferred to another school and she told me she was pregnant. When I went back to look for her she went back home. To this day I don't know if she had my baby but i do know she could've easily found me I still keep in contact with my college buddies and she knew them.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Your first paragraph is inaccurate. Your other paragraphs are prime example of what majority of Black men think will happen if they donate sperm, hence why there is a lack of y’all donating. You’ve proved my point
Ok one thing we know for sure is no one gets rich off of Semen donation, and most dudes would be wierded out if asked.

Secondly there's been several cases where änonymous"sperm donors where found by kids looking for them and or mothers needing welfare and the state looking for the father first.

The Sperminator gets money from women (he doesn't technically charge) and he lives on people's couches because he's been bankrupted by C/S payments.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I was at a friends party and a Black woman in her mid 30s maybe once asked me if I could donate my sperm and she raise the child without my involvement. I shyt you not. I told her I was married and she asked if I would ask my wife and she offered to pay.

She was a surgeon and lot if banks in NJ are short of Black donors.

I think she met a dude eventually willing to impregnate her and he signed away his rights.
shyt is a real life version of She Hate Me.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

maybe its the kush but this is quite sad. i knew more black women wanted to be mothers and wives but thanks to the western mans woman setting orders on all the broads this is what we have.

white woman say this is in this is out this is the trend this and that ie. shaven coochies, lip injections, etc.

that hedonistic lifestyle that these black women aren't shunning or punishing is catching up with them. no they are gambling with their DNA and offsprings.

this is sad, tell em whatsapp me! :wow:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
That’s their choice
I don’t understand it but I ain’t got to

Thank God for the blood of the son saving me from these harlots
Who choose to go against the grain on purpose

Satan having his way wit women out here :wow:

Y’all stay out the way til the dust clear
It will be healthier for u

powerful.

they let Sex and The City ruin their rational thought processes.

all want to be carrie bradshaw and samantha ... 60 year old cougars wearing designer clothing drinking champagne. single no kids and bonking every eligible bachelor in sight.

but now they feel motherly now!? :russ:

this 2022 has sidelined and maligned the gentleman the wannabe fathers and etc, said 2pac in a business suit lol.

2pac bagged every chick he ever met :russ:

Daps
powerful.

they let Sex and The City ruin their rational thought processes.

all want to be carrie bradshaw and samantha ... 60 year old cougars wearing designer clothing drinking champagne. single no kids and bonking every eligible bachelor in sight.

but now they feel motherly now!?
:russ:

this 2022 has sidelined and maligned the gentleman the wannabe fathers and etc, said 2pac in a business suit lol.

2pac bagged every chick he ever met :russ:
At the bolded part - Irony. Sex and the City writer Candace Bushnell, 60, admits she regrets choosing a career over having children as she is now 'truly alone'

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps