40+ Successful professional black women are getting in vitro to be "single mothers by choice"

Top Left

Banned
Daps
Outside of legal marriage, having a biracial (white/black) IVF baby is probably the best reproductive strategy for a 40+ black woman who wants children. No baby daddy drama, no weekend visits, and she can take her time and chose a quality man and father figure. She'd be a decent marriage prospect for mid-50s divorced white men with or without kids if they are the only father figure and her child looks like it could be theirs. My cousin took a similar route, had her IVF baby girl and eventually got married to a well off white guy 10 years older and is now a SAHM at 45 living a good life.
:scust:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
By the time they reach 44, 80% of BM are STEPfathers, not biofathers.
We're statistically most likely to hop in a premade family due to "john henry" socialization.
Overweight gerbils love omitting context to "keep a good thing going".
Before welfare Black Men was the most married Men in the country. If we're using stats that suggest there's way less Black Men than women then technically every Man should be married but that's not the case.

Women aren't getting married because the few dudes that they want to marry aren't married, Now that women have jobs and agency they wan what they want or nothing at all, so society is working exactly the way women want it to.

The sperm banks are all about getting that Alpha seed

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
ya know what sometimes you just not gonna like the muthafukkas that come into your life. you can't pick who comes into your life only who stays. you don't want to deal with or be invested in another person who ruins your peace. and you definitely don't want any ties or connections to some of these muafukkas you don't click with. so you do what you think will make you happy.

and guess what there's zero wrong with any of that.
^^^

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If they can they will which is what they’re doing. You don’t have to be married to have kids, sex and sperm is easy to get.

Black men don’t donate sperm as often as white men, and I think that’s a good thing. Y’all should keep it that way.
The reason all sperm in sperm banks is white is because of market forces, for some reason it's easy for women to beleive that some white boy who nutted in a cup for 25 bucks a pop will go on to cure cancer.

No one seems to beleive that a Black Men has the same potential especially if he nutted into a cup.

In reality sperm donation is like donating Blood for money except it makes way less sense, You give blood and you help people live. You give sperm and not only do you run the risk of your children dating each other but that Single Mother by choice may lose her job and needs child support the law states before you go to welfare the father has to pitch in first so they get Indentified and put on Child support ask the Sperminator about that.

Then that well adjusted test tube baby will start to ask questions and will seek out their father when he's 60 got a family of his own to embrass him at a family reunion.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Nowadays, in the smartphone era, there's a fast and easy way out on everything and people are pickier than ever. shyt before that, since the introduction of fast food, so now everything gotta be fast food even relationships. In vitro fertilization is an easy answer to the problem that is relationships. Women and Men around the world have a problem with each other, especially American Men and Women, so this is an easy fix. They get what they want without having to deal with a man which is good for them.

What I don't understand is, after having your child, presumably with the intentions of not having to deal with a man, why put yourself back on the dating market looking for a man? :skip:

Women are much smarter than men, but attracting a man isn't that difficult, it's very simple, really.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Now days, in the smartphone era, there's a fast and easy way out on everything and people are pickier than ever. In vitro fertilization is an easy answer to the problem that is relationships. Women and Men around the world have a problem with each other, so this is an easy fix. They get what they want without having to deal with a man, which is good.

What I don't understand is, after having your child presumably without a man, why put yourself on
Think about how honest a woman has to be with herself to go to a sperm bank. Most women especially Black women have an öops baby"They just find a dude tell him she's on the pill and get pregnant then "break up with him"

A chick that goes to the sperm bank ain't stupid the sperm she picks could be picked by dozens or hundreds of women, there's a NetFlix doc out now:

But a chick is literally paying for something that most women could get for free, That says a lot of about you as a woman. If a woman had a father in her life it's extremely unlikely she would go to a sperm bank because that would be too wierd for most older people to have a test tube grandbaby. And oops baby is understandable a wierd science concoction is not. That kid will never know the father's side of the family until they start looking.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
FACTS

Good luck raising a black boy when he becomes 13 years old, become taller than you, and starts LAUGHING IN YOUR FACE when you try to punish him

I remember my mother tried beating me with the belt at 13.... laughed in her face and went back to my video games

Pops came home and BEAT THE SH*T OUTTA ME
Mothers always have Son Husbands if there's no Man in the house and especially if it's an Only child. Maybe an Only child daughter of a single mother might join Only Fans but generally mothers have high opinions of their sons and they are totally not relevant to their Sons socially speaking once they become a pre teen.

My Mother just wasn't holding me accountable when I got to 12 so I went wild too.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Nowadays, in the smartphone era, there's a fast and easy way out on everything and people are pickier than ever. shyt before that, since the introduction of fast food, so now everything gotta be fast food even relationships. In vitro fertilization is an easy answer to the problem that is relationships. Women and Men around the world have a problem with each other, especially American Men and Women, so this is an easy fix. They get what they want without having to deal with a man which is good for them.

What I don't understand is, after having your child, presumably with the intentions of not having to deal with a man, why put yourself back on the dating market looking for a man? :skip:

Women are much smarter than men, but attracting a man isn't that difficult, it's very simple, really.

Women who can’t keep a man typically are undisciplined and can’t tamp down their worst impulses for a greater good.

The equivalent are men who are hot heads and insolent and can’t hold jobs or frequently get in trouble with the law.

But we criticize men for the latter and lock them up for decades because they refuse to change. Women have a line of people willing to make excuses for them, you see some in this thread.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Not to derail the thread but I have a question for you: What do you make of the women who seek sperm donors or just wanna have a baby with men that have no interest of being with them?

I have had 2 women ask me to father their children. These are women that were in their early to mid 30s on the "clock ticking" mode. Their approach was "I just want a child, you dont have to be involved". Now, im no pretty boy super model or self-proclaimed "Alpha-male" type. So if i could have females making these proposals to me how do i know that there arent as many other mofos getitng the same from clock ticking females?

Edit: And this is NOT counting the "if i'm not married or have a child by the time i'm 36 i want you to be my sperm donor" I have about 3 more of those

I can see why you say the bolded, but that's a two-way street as well...

I know some women who have gotten pregnant and perhaps (to your point) realize they don't want to raise their child with that
particular man. Because of that, they limit said mans' access to that child. That doesn't make that man a "bum" or a "deadbeat",
but it does explain why so many men don't have as full a share in child rearing as they would like. There are a lot of men
being kept from their babies.

- One woman I know straight up a dude "I want to raise her by myself - don't even send me money."
- A couple of women dipped out of state and never told the daddies.

It's cold game - but it is the game...

These are from 8 years ago, btw

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Men’s Insufferable traits and characteristics. :skip:
Nevermind the fact that they’re most likely overweight or have unreal standards or argumentative. It’s all the man’s fault.
Also possible that a lot of them are horrible hoes that happen to have good jobs

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Of course they are

Throughout her 20s and 30s every man realized this woman is unbearable

The typical Oprah watching, I have my car, place, career and education and I need a man on my level bullshyt..

Now with no prospects and the years of random dikks she had and there’s no man in her future , it’s time to be a mother and father to a child..

Giselle

Daps
The reason all sperm in sperm banks is white is because of market forces, for some reason it's easy for women to beleive that some white boy who nutted in a cup for 25 bucks a pop will go on to cure cancer.

No one seems to beleive that a Black Men has the same potential especially if he nutted into a cup.

In reality sperm donation is like donating Blood for money except it makes way less sense, You give blood and you help people live. You give sperm and not only do you run the risk of your children dating each other but that Single Mother by choice may lose her job and needs child support the law states before you go to welfare the father has to pitch in first so they get Indentified and put on Child support ask the Sperminator about that.

Then that well adjusted test tube baby will start to ask questions and will seek out their father when he's 60 got a family of his own to embrass him at a family reunion.
Your first paragraph is inaccurate. Your other paragraphs are prime example of what majority of Black men think will happen if they donate sperm, hence why there is a lack of y’all donating. You’ve proved my point

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I was at a friends party and a Black woman in her mid 30s maybe once asked me if I could donate my sperm and she raise the child without my involvement. I shyt you not. I told her I was married and she asked if I would ask my wife and she offered to pay.

She was a surgeon and lot if banks in NJ are short of Black donors.

I think she met a dude eventually willing to impregnate her and he signed away his rights.