40+ Successful professional black women are getting in vitro to be "single mothers by choice"

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Since when? It’s been open season on black women since forever.
Dudes been blaming black women for accepting welfare and putting out black men since the 60s, even tho countless studies have disproven that.
Dudes have also leaned into hip hop culture where they were taught that black women are hoodrats, scallywags, rachet hoes, aint loyal, hairhats, aint poppin, or Pimp culture where they are bottom bytches to be treated like hoes or manipulated. I won’t even get into colorism.
Or conservative politics where black women are lambasted as welfare queens by Reagan.
Then the 2000s hit with waves of manosphere shyt where dudes hid behind screens like Srgt Willie Pete to spew shyt about black women. Comedians making careers off caricaturing black women claiming dark women could take beatings.
All kinds of shyt. Since when have the black, fat, lonely, hairhat, pit Bull, bottom bytches, dark butt, welfare queens, Shea butter, bedwench, rachet, hood rat, ghetto, her hair don’t look better coming out the pool, can’t compete with non-blk women, single mom, using food stamps for lobster and steak—and countless other brands for black women—in light of all the criticism that has ALWAYS been put onto black women ever equated to them being above reproach. :pachaha: :mjlol:
But like I said before, once all the emotion and mudslinging dust settles, we still got 88 black men for every 100 black women. So even if all these trifling horrible, terrible, no good, very bad, evil jezebels were the perfect submissives you wanted…(and even then they still wouldn’t be good enough for some black men b/c some black men just don’t want black women, just like their self-hating black female counterparts don’t want black men), nearly a quarter would still be without mates b:c while we were hyper focusing on beating black women into submission, we curiously forgot to address responsibility, self-pride, work ethic, integrity, sexual responsibility, temperance, resilience, into the millions of terrible, horrible, no good, very bad black men who are equally yoked in dysfunction with their women and are getting killed or incarcerated or dying early due to the shytty white supremacist system we live in.
Wait hold the fukk up, this is where I draw the line

Aint nuffin wrong with using food stamps for lobster and steak :unimpressed:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This happened to my auntie. She didn't get in vitro, she just purposely had a baby by a bum ass dude that already had 8 kids by 6 different women at 42 years old because she couldn't keep a dude around her for longer than 6 months.:snoop:

:dead:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I told people more of this would be happening for countless reasons why for years on this site. Hate to be right but it is what it is.

Women still have reproductive desires but are unwilling to put up with some insufferable male traits and characteristics. So this is what you get. Many are adopting as well and forgoing motherhood altogether.

If you can’t find a reasonable partner that you are attracted to who is relationship minded and on the same page, this is the next step.
Not to mention, there’s a legit numbers issue when it comes to blk males and females in major cities. Incarceration rates and early homicides along with systemic white supremacy are to blame there. Apparently according to National census bureau theres 88 black men for every 100 black women.

We keep ignoring the impact of incarceration and early death in black men on the community to skip straight to the “black women only want thugs” or “black women don’t know how to choose”.
But even if every blk woman was perfect, nearly 20% would STILL be without based on just numbers.
they could do what are already doing and double up on Men

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They don't have to date down or deal with infidelity. It's their choice. :manny:

Better alternative than getting seeded up by bum nikkas I say.
you think a non bum nikka is skeeting in a cup for 25 bucks pee shot and risking child support cliams?

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone else noticing this trend lately? is this the endgame? Over the past few months I have met so many black women who either already got the In vitro fertilization or are in the process of getting it to willingly become single mothers. They all fit the same archetype. Successful black women, career oriented, wanting a top teir man, single and over 40 years old. It's insane to me that these women would rather become single mothers from a sperm bank than date and marry an average breh but this is where we are.

I met a 42 year old chick off a dating app a few weeks ago with a 1 year old and when I asked about the father she told be she voluntarily got in vitro cause she wanted to be mother. I just couldn't take her seriously anymore. Even after they become single mothers they still think they can get a top tier breh. Are these women that delusional? Why would you willingly lower your value on the dating market?

Here is an article on it I found
Changing the Narrative Around Black Single Motherhood - Seattle Sperm Bank

Smash and dash...

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
bet the sperm donors were white :mjpls:
Of course they are. whose clamoring for Black Male sperm?

You go to a sperm bank and you see pictures of tall blond medical students when in realty you get some bum ass white college students.

You really can't get mad at those chicks who get seeded up by the sperminator because at the end of the day they're getting seeded by white nikkas who look just like him.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So let's see. Black woman chooses to fukk with a psychotic bum. Rushes the relationship and has a kid with the nikka

Now after the coward she chose to fukk killed their child she refuses to realize she fukked up in the partner she chose. No instead she goes on a tirade about childrens rights and protecting kids from evil fathers like all men are like that.

This really the hill you want to die on brehette? :comeon:

I honestly feel for those kids being raised by a childish woman with zero accountability for her actions.

The 5 min video is cute. Would love to see the follow up 10 years later to see if shyt is still sweet. When the kids are home getting into who knows what while mom is at work.

Or especially when daughter becomes a teenager who's never had a dad to tell her he loves her or that she's beautiful. so she ends up more likely to have her nose wide open for the first nikka to use those words

Or when junior becomes a teenager too difficult to discipline since he's bigger than her now

I swear some women don't really think shyt all the way thru:snoop:
We know based on pictures of her son that the father wasn't a Black Man.

Her kids won't grow up confused because she's an octoroon herself so essentially her kids are white.

Not really a Black community issue.

Giselle

Daps
So what? Not everyone gets everything in life.
If they can they will which is what they’re doing. You don’t have to be married to have kids, sex and sperm is easy to get.

bet the sperm donors were white :mjpls:
Black men don’t donate sperm as often as white men, and I think that’s a good thing. Y’all should keep it that way.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Outside of legal marriage, having a biracial (white/black) IVF baby is probably the best reproductive strategy for a 40+ black woman who wants children. No baby daddy drama, no weekend visits, and she can take her time and chose a quality man and father figure. She'd be a decent marriage prospect for mid-50s divorced white men with or without kids if they are the only father figure and her child looks like it could be theirs. My cousin took a similar route, had her IVF baby girl and eventually got married to a well off white guy 10 years older and is now a SAHM at 45 living a good life.

:skip: