40+ Successful professional black women are getting in vitro to be "single mothers by choice"

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I’m all for the boss chick crazy bytches doing them!
Let them weed themselves out the game.
No brotha deserves marriage with a narcissist with more mental disorders than Charles Manson.

R.I.P Michael Clark Duncan
fukk you Omarosa
Iykyk

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Figure 1. Women’s Marriage to Divorce Ratio and Marriage and Divorce Rate by Race Ethnicity, 2018

kraken-large.png

Source

^Black women are the least married and most divorced, with the highest out of wedlock birthrate (2x white women and almost 4x asian women) and the highest rate of obesity out of any demographic in America. I think it's quite clear from looking at the actual data that the rise of these 40+ black single career women that are running to in-vitro goes a little deeper than "there's not enough eligible black men".

You can't blame this on white supremacy? I mean every else can fit under that umbrella. Why not this?

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
it takes two to raise a child too. thats the real natural order being violated here. it’s worse than just being a baby mama because at least that child still has a father but he’s just not together with the mom.

these childrens father are literally some anonymous dude that jerked off in a cup for weed money. the adult unilaterally took away the child’s right to ever have a father at all just based off some well i FEEL i can do bad all by myself so i will shyt. that is dreadful decision making whether someone can afford it or not. money aint everything
This is the part that most people aren’t talking about. It’s not about whether you have the money to do it. We can’t shame Nick Cannon for having 8 kids and not having enough time for them and then on the other hand say this is ok.

I’ve literally had conversations with two women who weren’t well off about not doing this. Both of them were convinced nothing was wrong with doing this until I brought them back down to earth and asked about the child’s rights.

Just adopt if you actually want a child.

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What’s crazy is, there was a thread yesterday where a female poster (Caramel) said that she sees no attractive men for weeks (because she doesn’t pay attention to men period out and about) and there were posters claiming that it was because black men are fat and etc…

This says otherwise

Black women are the most obese demographic in America :yeshrug:

It's not "hate" or shame or any that, it's just truth, it's numbers :yeshrug:

And by comparison, black men are just significantly less likely to be obese :yeshrug:

So if being fat is apparently the reason that said poster isn't finding eligible black men, just imagine what's it's like for the black men out here trying to find eligible black women :francis:

Just some factual information to add in the midst of all these interesting theories

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
No, the black community is a complete disaster and the damage is irreparable at this point. The dating market is tragic for both genders but even moreso for BW. Especially successful BW.

Rather than dating down and being told "should've chose better" once shyt inevitably goes awry, these women are taking an alternative approach.

If you're statistically likely to end up a single mother anyway like many BW might as well do it without a scumbag being the baby daddy.

Definitelt not ideal but better than what we've been used to for the past 40 odd years.
There is no difference where it matters ; the child will be fatherless.

A bum would've not stick around. It"s basically the same.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black women are the most obese demographic in America :yeshrug:

It's not "hate" or shame or any that, it's just truth, it's numbers :yeshrug:

And by comparison, black men are just significantly less likely to be obese :yeshrug:

So if being fat is apparently the reason that said poster isn't finding eligible black men, just imagine what's it's like for the black men out here trying to find eligible black women :francis:

Just some factual information to add in the midst of all these interesting theories

Usually the fat women are apart of a particular economic demographic. Definitely not the norm of the "successful" black women group.

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You can't blame this on white supremacy? I mean every else can fit under that umbrella. Why not this?

I mean you can blame it on whatever you want. Racism and white supremacy have an effect on essentially everything in America.

But at the end of the day, What are you going to do about it? Being the most obese demographic in America and having the lowest marriage of any demographic in America seems to at least have some type of correlation. Black women are both the most obese and the least married, Asian women are both the least obese and the most married, interesting :jbhmm:

Lizzo's fat ass has been running around for years now talking about her man problems. Adele was fat and running around talking about her man problems, lost weight, and is now dating and looking like she's on the path to getting married to a 9 figure multimillionaire black man.

Interesting :jbhmm:

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Figure 1. Women’s Marriage to Divorce Ratio and Marriage and Divorce Rate by Race Ethnicity, 2018

kraken-large.png

Source

^Black women are the least married and most divorced, with the highest out of wedlock birthrate (2x white women and almost 4x asian women) and the highest rate of obesity out of any demographic in America. I think it's quite clear from looking at the actual data that the rise of these 40+ black single career women that are running to in-vitro goes a little deeper than "there's not enough eligible black men".
This is true. But black men are the least married men and have the highest divorce rate regardless of who they marry too.

This is an old study, but research does show what books is talking about is true to an extent it is a numbers game—

Where as black women are the most obese, which certainly makes it difficult to find a partner(as men seek women who they are attracted to and who are healthy, youthful and make good partners), black men have the highest unemployment rate which makes it difficult to be a stable partner and provide for a family and that is what women are looking for:

Once we get into the tit for tat we start to see issues in both groups and why marriage rates are low across both groups. Now if bw are the problem Brehs could just marry out more, but breh’s marriage rate is low across the board.

We also have the highest rate of single parent homes. Even on this forum there are single dads who aren’t with their child’s mother and vice versus. There are many issues at play and it’s not just on one side.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
America will be chaos in 30 years with even more people raised by single mothers who can’t properly raise children AND pursue a career full time. These kids are gonna be psychos when they are adults cuz they are raised on tech, not around people. Just watch what is coming, I see it already with Gen Z.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean you can blame it on whatever you want. Racism and white supremacy has an effect on essentially everything in America.

But at the end of the day, What are you going to do about it? Being the most obese demographic in America and having the lowest marriage of any demographic in America seems to at least have some type of correlation. Black women are both the most obese and the least married, Asian women are both the least obese and the most married, interesting :jbhmm:

Lizzo's fat ass has been running around for years now talking about her man problems. Adele was fat and running around talking about her man problems, lost weight, and is now dating and looking like she's on the path to getting married to a 9 figure multimillionaire black man.

Interesting :jbhmm:

Are the women in your family fat?

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Usually the fat women are apart of a particular economic demographic. Definitely not the norm of the "successful" black women group.

Yeah, the tables I posted represent that. But you're also talking about a 59% obesity rate of black women with a high school degree or less vs a 52% obesity rate of black women with a bachelor's degree, there's not that big of a difference. Black women in America on all economic levels are overwhelmingly overweight. It is what it is.

I live in an area with a large population of highly educated black folks, and I see plenty overweight black women all the time, at all the functions, mixers, clubs, professional events, etc.

The least overweight population of black women probably isn't the professionals or the lower socioeconomic women, it's the black women that make a living not being fat, i.e. the IG chicks/Sugar babies/Fitness trainers & models. And you know why? Because their target audience is successful men, and they know what men with options want and are willing to pay for. And it's not advanced degrees or fat sassy women with attitudes :francis: :yeshrug: