Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No wonder ppl Don't like you on here. If u disagree with what I posted then that's cool. But the whole STFU shyt is a bit uncalled for breh
That’s brehette to you. Idgaf about your c00n opinion or perspective. The main people who don’t like me on here are the cacs, c00ns, UKacs, Cacnadians and wenches which is 95% of those that no one likes along with future banned ex-coli posters. Which means I’m good with those who I respect and are worth respecting. You’re a e regular degular repeat poster with no individuality or substance - you should stfu.

posters like you won’t acknowledge the white purveyors of drugs and government involvement but you’ll be quick in here to blame with the “black people need to isms” rather than acknowledging where most of the blame should go. FOH. there’s another reason to not like me. You’re welcome. You should be thanking me but instead you don’t criticize cacs and have smoke for your own. STFU.

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3.jpg
That untucked dress shirt era was…something else :mjlol:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yep. Once I started getting name brand shoes I had to have them. They were either my first or second pair of Nikes ever. Had to go through my Payless shoe phase for a lil bit before I got there tho:mjcry:

I was right alone w you in payless shoes gang as a kid. Grew up poor as fukk, wouldnt change anything though my childhood was dope :wow: