Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No its not faq. Yall done circle jerking each other ??
I’m a girl. I literally cannot be a faq.

But yes the fuk it is. He demonically dissed the fuk out of your dumbass and burned your soul. Flawless execution.
:whew:

Are you done circle jerking for cacs after you got bodied?? Damn I know you have to be embarrassed as shyt after all of the sidelining that you tried in this thread, only to get put in your place in less than 10 words. That’s one of those etherous replies that you can’t even play off - no type of recovery. :rip:
:damn::picard:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikka yes it is are you 50 ?? :flabbynsick:
Older than you'll live to be.
Finished him. Dead on arrival.
:francis:
giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ: i got gramps in his feels
Just stopppp. That’s corny asf. Accept the fact that he bodied you - there is no comeback equivalent to his reply that you could ever run with. Like ever.

The irony of questioning his age and he sonned you like a father. That’s the type of line that should make you take a few days off the coli and re-evaluate your choices- when the fumble becomes a humble.

Made 10x worse by the fact that you trotted your troll ass in here real confident like, which multiplied the ether; made 20x worse by the fact that you don’t have shyt to counter for damage control. I’m weak lmaofff
:laff::deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Just stopppp. That’s corny asf. Accept the fact that he bodied you - there is no comeback equivalent to his reply that you could ever run with. Like ever.

The irony of questioning his age and he sonned you like a father. That’s the type of line that should make you take a few days off the coli and re-evaluate your choices- when the fumble becomes a humble.

Made 10x worse by the fact that you trotted your troll ass in here real confident like, which multiplied the ether; made 20x worse by the fact that you don’t have shyt to counter for damage control. I’m weak lmaofff
:laff::deadrose:

1. im not reading all that
2.You quoted me 3 times.
3.Im obviously on your mind
Just take the L breh. You and your alias you defending.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
idk why broke coli boys are so obsessed with what rich people are spending their money on
Obviously Zay was making a troll post based on the meme of the rich, (mostly white) men that have wealth but never found Jordan’s. It would have worked for the troll with this pic but they got gold on.

Trying too hard once again :francis:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka what? :mjlol:

Basically

People wore a variety of kicks...plus a pair of J's might have gotten your ass killed in 1991

I remember because I wanted them as a kid and my folks were like NOPE!!

In 91,...
You would have had to have had social issues to get them stolen.

Only the two's created that.
get pressed cause you got them on energy.
In 1991.
That was close to five years after.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Street fashion was at its peak in the early to mid 90s. It fell off after the Dipset era came to a close.

:francis:

I would say late nineties.

In rhe mid nineties was house ducks biting bboys they used to look down on.

Girbaud polo tommy etc.
House ducks ruined from rhe communicarions act and toyas ducks shwoing up in droves playing dressup. Which created the late nineties boom of the urban brand.

Early nineties was the black creator space after troop.

Mid nineties was bboy era dominated with ducks wearing rayon and chiffon. Then trying to bite.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Before the Jordan craze, there was more brands being worn...Fila, Reebok, Nike, Asics, Converse, Adidas, Puma, British Knights, LA Gear, etc

*Edit* shout-out to my classmate that wore LA Gear & was clowned all semester :francis:

The memories of HS!!! :lolbron:

It was the 90s version of snatching Lee patches

Securing your bag by putting an arm strap on the seat pole in class

Years later, Jansport re-designed the strings

What year did ya man's get clowned for la gear.

When la gear came out.
They was fiyah and were on fiyah for a number of shoe models to the karl malone.
Their first popular shoe was crack and a few others.
La gear was a hot commodity when they first dropped city wide tho.

Art Barr

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My first pair of dope sneakers were British Knights. Hating ass kids would say I was wearing Burger Kings back in grade school.

How!?!!!!

Bk when they first dropped was pulling up on everyone.
Le coq sportif kinda got run outta there by nk and that gucci looking print shoe they first had.
Bk and lotto with the colorway velcro rocked hard as fukk.
when they first touched doen in the hood.

Art Barr

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
What year did ya man's get clowned for la gear.

When la gear came out.
They was fiyah and were on fiyah for a number of shoe models to the karl malone.
Their first popular shoe was crack and a few others.
La gear was a hot commodity when they first dropped city wide tho.

Art Barr

Art Barr

I don't know where you're from but,

LA Gear was never hot In NYC, i don't care who endorsed it. That brand was always looked at as women's workout gear. You had some Catapults? :scust:

I was in HS, so i would say early 90s.. around '91, Reebok was still killing it with the Pump. Remember Dee Brown?

After coming off Magic's cons, Ewing's with the 33 ball, Reebok classic & pumps, Nike OG AF1s & Dunks......LA gear was not getting any burn around here

Those were the days of circling sneakers off an Eastbay catalog and comparing with your friends

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't know where you're from but,

LA Gear was never hot In NYC, i don't care who endorsed it. That brand was always looked at as women's workout gear. You had some Catapults? :scust:

I was in HS, so i would say early 90s.. around '91, Reebok was still killing it with the Pump. Remember Dee Brown?

After coming off Magic's cons, Ewing's with the 33 ball, Reebok classic & pumps, Nike OG AF1s & Dunks......LA gear was not getting any burn around here

Those were the days of circling sneakers off an Eastbay catalog and comparing with your friends

La gear was out way before the catapults.
Plus i was not in charge.
Of if la gear popped.
La gear had its moment too back then.

Late eighties all these brands has their day.

Lotto
La gear
Bk
Le coq sportif
Avia
Brooks
Diadora
Troop
Puma
Reebok

Later ewing's popped way after that.

Except it was still a brand that rocked back then in the pocket of those brands.

Art Barr

Art Barr