4 rich friends take a picture, not a single pair of Jordans in sight

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Not to many wear Jordan’s n shyt but try hards and teenagers nowadays

the nikkas who was raised in buying Js and being dead fresh the only ones still with it from round my way

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Before the Jordan craze, there was more brands being worn...Fila, Reebok, Nike, Asics, Converse, Adidas, Puma, British Knights, LA Gear, etc

*Edit* shout-out to my classmate that wore LA Gear & was clowned all semester :francis:

The memories of HS!!! :lolbron:

It was the 90s version of snatching Lee patches

Securing your bag by putting an arm strap on the seat pole in class

Years later, Jansport re-designed the strings
My first pair of dope sneakers were British Knights. Hating ass kids would say I was wearing Burger Kings back in grade school.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Begged my mom for them in either the second or third grade before I knew who Jordan was or what “name brand” was too :mjlol:
I asked for a pair for my birthday one year. Hatting shoe salesman go tell her that they were drug dealer shoes. It wasn't one d boy rocking them shyt in the hood near me in the 90's

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
01%20The%20Fresh%20Prince%20of%20Bel-Air%20will%20smith%20nike%20air%20jordan%205%20gq%20august%202020.jpg

DA7cvuYXkAAlLKf.jpg

DA67nQ6WAAEYxhA.jpg

DA7KFuaW0AEcIPU.jpg

3.jpg
And they were all kids still accept for Jerry, he's the only adult pic you posted:francis:. My point stands only kids wore Jordans back then and they kept wearing them into adulthood and now adults wear Jordan's too:francis:. I was a kid back then too. We kept wearing Jordan's but said fukk everything else. Starter jackets and cross colors are gone and all the other brands that came and went

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
To walk through linden plaza in ‘91 with a Gucci link chain and not get your brain split to the white meat meant you was that dude. Nah man you couldn’t be no regular dude walking through them hoods at that time with that piece and nikkas starving like that. shyt will not end well then or now.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
And they were all kids still accept for Jerry, he's the only adult pic you posted:francis:. My point stands only kids wore Jordans back then and they kept wearing them into adulthood and now adults wear Jordan's too:francis:. I was a kid back then too. We kept wearing Jordan's but said fukk everything else. Starter jackets and cross colors are gone and all the other brands that came and went

:dahell:Martin and the Wayan’s Bros were grown men with jobs.